Another lost Beardie update Good news !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good luck finding him. I know it must be scary. I think the flour idea is awesome. I will keep my fingers crossed the guy comes out soon. Best of luck.

Tatty

Juvie Member
Put out a bright spotlight, shine it on the floor and put a few chirpy crickets in a small cricket holder that is escape proof. Odds are eventually the beardie will show up to bask. My female mali uromastyx named fireball was missing in my house for 3.5 months in this manner. I thought she was surely dead, but she slipped up one day and I saw her catching a loose cricket. She was covered with dust bunnies from head to toe. Good Luck and don't give up.

"Tatty" :p

Don't give up, I once(well twice) lost my savanah monitor(slick guy :roll: ). The first time he was gone for about 4-5 months :shock: . The second time was only for a day. Anyway, I found him in the window one day. My room was in the attic at the time. He was thin but ok :D . Good luck, look everywhere he may just turn up where you least exspect.

HowlinGaleDragon

Sub-Adult Member
Retired Moderator
I had this happen a few times with babies...

You need to get a heat lamp out and run it all day and night he will go right for it if cold also put a dish of salad with maybe some worms out for him with a lil dish of water mine always came out for that!

Stephies_Leo _Dragon

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Thanks everyone I will try all your suggestions. I hope he turns up soon I am worried about him getting dehydrated..... I now have a little more hope he will turn up thanks to you guys !

Stephies_Leo _Dragon

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Well as you can guess Zues found me today ! When I got home from work today I went to go in the kitchen and something strange was laying on the rug in front of the stove. It scared me at first and I jumped back ...... but then I was like oh my god ! lol I think I just stared at him for a minute before I actually picked him up. He was sound asleep and just as fat and sassy as ever! After I huged and kissed him and then scolded him I gave him a nice bath. I put him in his tank with some food but he wasn't interested. He was still in sleepy mode I think. He did look a little stressed later on I think it might have been relocation stress. When I took him out later his color was perfect. He thinks the whole house is his house now ! lol Well all I can say is Merry Christmas to me I am glad he is back safe and sound ! Thanks to everyone for your encouragement and support !

Stephies_Leo _Dragon

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Okay well I didn't take any pics tonight of him but here is one of my fav pics of him !
Venushat024.jpg

NegativeCreep

Sub-Adult Member
OMG!! How Wonderful!!! Congratulations on having your baby back where he belongs!!
I can only imagine what it was like to have him missing. I've been watching this thread the whole time and worried for him!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylis342
Top Bottom