Another feeder analysis

Status
Not open for further replies.

DragonMomSandy

Gray-bearded Member
Very cool info Gofast! Always looking for good info. Thanks

Runningguy, http://www.AFExotics.weebly.com (Marcus) also sells "pet roaches" like Madagascar Hissing cockroaches and others. I was really surprised the first time I saw roaches offered as "pets"! LOL Kinda Creepy! :shock: Having a big Hisser as a pet is about as appealing to me as having a big, hairy tarantula as a pet! EEWWW! **shiver** LOL Sorry to any who keeps spiders, but, big hairy spiders creep me out more than the roaches!

runningguy

Hatchling Member
Just remember that alot of people think that lizards and snakes are creepy too :) . I have no desire for a spider or bug as a pet. Most people that see my beardie like him after a few minutes.

DragonMomSandy

Gray-bearded Member
Beardies have such great personalities that it's really easy for people to adjust to them quickly. They don't tend to freak people out quite like a snake or a larger lizard species. It's cool that some people are into Arachnids like tarantulas or even scorpions and pets like Hissers, but those hobbies are just not for me! LOL To each his own! :D I prefer the scaley critters!

Fraya

I am from the Pacific Northwest where you douce slugs with salt. They are so not a pet. *shivers* Back on topic...

I can't believe the protein difference between the dubia and the cricket. I am really glad that I am in the process of changing! Thanks so much for the good info. It is now a favorites so that I can find it again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mysticsalten
Top Bottom