Angie, Loki, Laura & Dozer (new pics 03/29/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wanted to introduce everyone to our new girl. She is on her way now from Denver, CO. Here's the tracking # if anyone wants to follow her flight: http://www.ups.com/WebTracking/processInputRequest?loc=en_US&Requester=NOT&tracknum=1Z6ET1020195023418&AgreeToTermsAndConditions=yes We have chosen the name Angeline (Angie for short) which means "messenger of God." I will post some new pictures tomorrow but these are the ones we have so far. She is part leatherback.

Here she is when Laszlo brought her home from the pet store on Feb 17th, 2012.
IMAG0458.jpg

IMAG0481.jpg

Here she is eating a small dubia roach.

IMG_1250.jpg

IMG_1278.jpg

IMG_1276.jpg

IMG_1264.jpg

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Original Poster
Hi Michele, I see you're here now. I was just going to send you an email.

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Original Poster
I'm on the phone again with them right now. He's sending a message to the Hudson center to let them know she needs to arrive here asap.

They're supposed to be calling me from the local store within the hour, hope it will help get her here sooner.

ShannyBeard

Extreme Poster
We've done our fair share of trying to track down a little lizard in the big shipping world! Oh it's so nerve wracking!! :shock: :shock:

I hope you are able to have the right timing to get her held where you want to so you can pick her up. That sounds like a great plan and I hope it works out. Sometimes once they are in transit it is hard to get them stopped or rerouted. Either way as everyone else said she is probably sleeping - you know how dragons are in the dark. :sleepy2:

GOOD LUCK! :blob5:

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Original Poster
I'm on my way to get her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They are pulling her from the truck.

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Original Poster
Stunning colors. She was wide awake when I opened the box, I thought I had heard some scratching but thought it was my imagination on the way home. She was jumpy when I took her out, but she snuggled down in my hand while I stroked her head with my thumb and she just laid there. She wasn't very cold but cool. She still held onto my hand when I tried to get her to climb on a log, now she's looking around her new viv with her head way up in the air. She wouldn't eat a small dubia, will cut up some greens and let her relax.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tlpowell718
Top Bottom