Allie is not doing so well and Idk what to do *NEW PICS!*

Status
Not open for further replies.

AchiKat

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Drache613":3evs7uw4 said:
Hello,

That is very good news to hear! I am happy that it has cleared up finally for Allie!
We will look forward to seeing new pictures!

Tracie

I know! Thank you so much, Tracie! Idk what we would have done without your help! :D She's still shedding, so it may take a few days before I put pics up. But don't worry, I will post them as soon as I take them! :D

AchiKat

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Mirthy":v0mxd155 said:
I'm looking forward to them, also. Better prep her for a full photo shoot :)

:lol: I think I'm going to take her outside and do that! :lol:

AchiKat

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Mirthy":1le6fqmm said:
Awww, I saw you'd posted and I was certain there would be pictures!! :D

:laughhard: Nah,I'll put it in the title when I put pics up. :p

AchiKat

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Well, she's still not done with the shed yet. It seems like it's taking forever! :angry5: I'm going to take some pics of her tomorrow even if it's not done yet. :lol:

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

It can definitely take time to shed sometimes! I hope that she is doing well today, how is her appetite now?

Tracie

AchiKat

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Drache613":11c8l62t said:
Hello,

It can definitely take time to shed sometimes! I hope that she is doing well today, how is her appetite now?

Tracie

Hi Tracie!
She's doing great! I mean, she's all mad 'cause she's shedding (lol), but other than that she's fine. She ate all of our nymps! :cry: I'm going to have to find something else for now until we can get some more. =/

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

That is great news! I am sure that she is grouchy with her retained shedding problems! Poor girl. Hopefully she will get that skin off soon for her own sanity! LOL
She ate all of your dubias? Shame on her. At least she is eating well!

Tracie

AchiKat

Juvie Member
Original Poster
She has almost all the shed off now! Just tiny pieces here and there. :D Sucks that I couldn't get pics today though, by the time I got home, it was dark and about to rain. =/ Don't get me wrong though, I'm glad the rain finally came! Lord knows we need it!

Yeah, I had to go out and buy her some crix until we can get some more Dubias. I hate crickets! >.< They've been doing nothing but chirping since I got them home. :angry5: Oh well, the things we do for our beardies. :lol:

Mirthy

Sub-Adult Member
get the smaller ones, they won't chirp and will have less umm whatever the technical term is for cricket shell...less of that! :D

AchiKat

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Mirthy":up55tgu7 said:
get the smaller ones, they won't chirp and will have less umm whatever the technical term is for cricket shell...less of that! :D

The smalls are too little for her. The pet stores around here only sell smalls (like pinheads) and large. Sucks, but she has to eat. =/

Mirthy

Sub-Adult Member
yes, that is a pain. I hate it when the stores are always in between sizes. My hubby has started a cricket colony. We have a bunch of teeny crickets right now...between those and the dubia farm, lets just say when my family comes visiting we're going to put a Out of Order sign on the garage :)

Here's to quick shedding

AchiKat

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Mirthy":3cwfdygz said:
yes, that is a pain. I hate it when the stores are always in between sizes. My hubby has started a cricket colony. We have a bunch of teeny crickets right now...between those and the dubia farm, lets just say when my family comes visiting we're going to put a Out of Order sign on the garage :)

Here's to quick shedding
^ :lol: ^

Thanks, she's done now! :D Pics to come soon! :blob8:

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

That is great she is all done with shedding! We expect pictures as soon as possible! LOL

Tracie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TCRay_AAAa
Top Bottom