Allie is not doing so well and Idk what to do *NEW PICS!*

Status
Not open for further replies.

HaleyMaree

Gray-bearded Member
Oh she is a worry some beardie isn't she. Well we know she is a strong girl and I think with your love and support and her strength that she will be okay.

Your in my prayers

~Haley

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Just keep treating her Steve....the cases where dragons are affected internally are usually severe and from long standing infections. Your girl has just a touch of it from the pics you posted. Don't wear yourself out worrying, she may still do just fine, and if she could know how worried you are she would tell you to take it easy and get happy !

HaleyMaree

Gray-bearded Member
I am sure she could tell you not to worry and that she really loves u, u can't be so hard on yourself. :blob5: :blob5: :blob8: Believe me I know how hard that is for you.

scubasteve25

Juvie Member
AHBD":2kc40o6y said:
Just keep treating her Steve....the cases where dragons are affected internally are usually severe and from long standing infections. Your girl has just a touch of it from the pics you posted. Don't wear yourself out worrying, she may still do just fine, and if she could know how worried you are she would tell you to take it easy and get happy !

the new pics are worse, i say it's internal now because the new outbreak is all around her vent, like it's creeping out from there.

MissT

BD.org Addict
Steve, is the vet an option?
In the meantime, can you try the grapefruit seed extract and echinaecea?

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Oh my, I'm truly, truly sorry to hear that Steve, I know you guys are worried to death. Don't give up hope though. I wonder if her mother had it and passed it on ? Or was she on antibiotics recently that wipes out the beneficial gut flora and leaves it susceptible to fungus growing ?

scubasteve25

Juvie Member
honestly looking back at the pics from when we first got her, she probably had it when we got her, just didnt notice it. we got her at pets mart, lesson learned i guess.

AchiKat

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Thanks guys. And yeah, I've been looking through all her "baby" pics and it looks like she's always had it. :cry:

AchiKat

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Just a heads up, there's going to be lots of pics! :lol:

With flash on (btw, she's kinda mad at us doing all this so she has stress marks)
100_2383.jpg

Flash off
100_2384.jpg

I'm going to edit this one to show you where she has a sore (idk if you can tell where it is or not)
100_2385.jpg

100_2387.jpg

It's back on her leg now
100_2386.jpg

This one didn't come out so well, but you can see she lost 2 toe nails. :(
100_2388.jpg

You can see where the fungus use to be...
100_2390.jpg

Trying to get a better one of her vent
100_2404.jpg

100_2395.jpg

100_2397.jpg

And now some of her posing! XD
100_2393.jpg

100_2394.jpg

Some time with Mama~ :love5:
100_2401.jpg

100_2400.jpg

100_2399.jpg

scubasteve25

Juvie Member
for the record, im fairly certain that is not blood on the pics of her vent, weird color/lighting maybe, but you can't see it in person only in the pics.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beardiemomg
Top Bottom