Allie is not doing so well and Idk what to do *NEW PICS!*

Status
Not open for further replies.

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
I know your'e worried, I would be too, but it doesn't look too bad yet. Have you by chance read the info at http://www.reptilerooms.com ? Then you go to " care sheets" and click on bearded dragons. There is info if you go to " yellow fungus - possible cause + effects " It's about the 13th article in the list ,[ not the one about yellow fungus reasearch] and then scroll down to treatment [ near the bottom of that article] It talks in detail about topical treatment, Nolvosan soaks, etc. It says that some people have had success by scrupulously following all the suggestions. I hope it helps, I sure hope the best for Allie.

AchiKat

Juvie Member
Original Poster
HaleyMaree":19ovh9g1 said:
She is sooo cute! : )

shes our baby and we love her. our dog gets so jealous of her, even tho he gets to sleep in bed with us, and he gets play time and love all day

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

It looks like she is doing much better. The pics are excellent of her also! How is her appetite doing now, is she eating quite a bit?
I don't think it is anything to worry about. Are you still doing the treatments on her?

I am happy Allie has improved for you so much now. That is great!

Tracie

AchiKat

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Drache613":37jmwqpj said:
Hello,

It looks like she is doing much better. The pics are excellent of her also! How is her appetite doing now, is she eating quite a bit?
I don't think it is anything to worry about. Are you still doing the treatments on her?

I am happy Allie has improved for you so much now. That is great!

Tracie

Hi Tracie,
She got better, and then it came back in more places. And she has a sore on the back of her neck/head that seems to be bothering her now. :cry: She's eating a ton though! She's always been a little piggy. :lol: Yes, we are still doing treatments, I have to go get some more betadine though. Oh, she also has some red marks on her vent and her leg that worry me a bit. Looks kinda like blood under her skin. I'll have to try to get some pics of that. I'm been sick for the past 2-3 days so I haven't really felt like doing much of anything. =/

Anyways, thanks again for all the help and lovely comments guys! I'm gonna go make me some hot tea to try to feel better. ^^

AchiKat

Juvie Member
Original Poster
HaleyMaree":h5ma7mwd said:
Get well soon! :D

I am sick as well, well recovering from a nasty sinus infection

~Haley

Thanks! I think that's what I got too...which really sucks 'cause I just got over one a couple of months ago! >.<

AchiKat

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Sorry it took a while guys, but I did get some more pics tonight.

She fell asleep in my hand with double sexy legs! :lol:
100_2407.jpg

Pretty girl~ (I love her pretty lavender side "panels." We always say "she doesn't side bars, she has side panels!" lol)
100_2408.jpg

Her head looks worse :cry:
100_2409.jpg

100_2415.jpg

Her side looks worse too :cry:
100_2411.jpg

The top of her "bad" leg looks a bit better though! :D
100_2413.jpg

I didn't get any of her vent (she got too cranky lol) but it does look a bit better today! :D

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

Well, you caught it again so just keep treating it for awhile. The fungus is SO stubborn & seems like it takes forever to all shed off. Are you still giving probiotics also?
She is precious!

Tracie

AchiKat

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Drache613":26vzaa4j said:
Hello,

Well, you caught it again so just keep treating it for awhile. The fungus is SO stubborn & seems like it takes forever to all shed off. Are you still giving probiotics also?
She is precious!

Tracie

Yeah, we've been keeping up with the treatments. We thought she beat it the first time. She has shed twice since we started treatment the first time. I think she's going to go through another shed here soon. >.>; Yes, we're still giving her probiotics too. Thanks for all the help!
Thanks! We lovers her so much! :love5:

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

That is good news she is already improving again. At least you caught it quickly!
Hopefully if she sheds this time, it will all come off again. The fungus is so hard to get rid of!

Great job!

Tracie

AchiKat

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Thanks, Tracie! I really hope it goes this time. We were just worried about it being internal. We shall see. Wish us luck, everybody! :D

AchiKat

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Just a heads up, I'm going to only be updating on Allie's thread. I don't want to have to update several ones. :lol: I'm about to post new pics in her thread though! :D (gotta upload them to photobucket first) So yeah, if a mod wants to "lock" this thread, that would be cool. Thanks guys! Oh, and for those of you that didn't know, I updated my sig so that everything is there now. ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TCRay_AAAa
Top Bottom