Allie is not doing so well and Idk what to do *NEW PICS!*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

How is she doing today?
I am so glad she is better & the skin is shedding off finally! Keep us posted on her progress. :D

Tracie

AchiKat

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Sorry I didn't see the post sooner!

She's doing very well now, such a little fatty! lol Most of the "yellow" is gone, the only stuff left is a blackish spot on her leg around the knee, but that's where it all started...so I'm hoping it's just going to take some more time and treatments to come off. She did lose one of her claws on that leg, but I think she just got it caught on something and pulled it. I will take more pics of her very soon and update you guys again! :D

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

That is so wonderful to hear! The yellow is coming off now. Please continue with the treatments for now, until it is all cleared up & she has shed the areas off & the skin looks normal.
You can post new pictures of her when you get a chance!
How is her appetite now?

Tracie

AchiKat

Juvie Member
Original Poster
She eats a ton! She has a big fat tummy now! lol! I will try to post some pics tomorrow! :D

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello!

That is great to hear she is doing so much better & has a beardie belly now!

Tracie

AchiKat

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Esther19":2086cau1 said:
Wow! Allie looks great! Thanks so much for posting the video! What a relief to have her doing better. :)

Thanks! We're glad she's doing better too! :D I put a link to her thread in my sig! :lol:

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello!

That is great, she should be getting back to normal real soon then, thankfully. :blob5:

Tracie

AchiKat

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Drache613":341h8qb4 said:
Hello!

That is great, she should be getting back to normal real soon then, thankfully. :blob5:

Tracie

Yes! We are so happy! :blob8: I'm just hoping and praying that the last spot on her leg will go away~ If it doesn't...Idk what to do. >.>

MissT

BD.org Addict
I am so glad Allie is doing better!!! Hopefully that last spot goes away soon - im assuming the blackness would indicate that it was 'further along' in its seriousness (does that make sense) and so it may take longer to go away!

AchiKat

Juvie Member
Original Poster
MissT":3hszd7l5 said:
I am so glad Allie is doing better!!! Hopefully that last spot goes away soon - im assuming the blackness would indicate that it was 'further along' in its seriousness (does that make sense) and so it may take longer to go away!

That's what I was thinking! That black spot is where it all started, so I was thinking that it was "worse" there (because it had been there the longest) and it would take longer/more treatments to go away.

AchiKat

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Okay! So just a little update one Allie. Her leg is looking much better! She's going through shed now, so I will take pics when all is done, but it's looking like all the dark spots are coming off! :D Oh and there was a lot of retained shed under all that fungus. >.< But! that's coming off too! :blob8:

AchiKat

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Mirthy":jhaogdb8 said:
That is wonderful to hear! Fantastic!

Thank you! I can't wait till she's done with her shed so I can show you guys! :D There are a lot of scales that are "damaged", but at least she's getting better! Her right leg will always be smaller than her left leg I think, but that's okay with us! ^.^ We love her to bits! No matter what! :love5:

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

That is very good news to hear! I am happy that it has cleared up finally for Allie!
We will look forward to seeing new pictures!

Tracie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TCRay_AAAa
Top Bottom