2011 Bearded Dragon Calendar images needed!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jiffy

BD.org Addict
Alex, I know that sometimes you have mentioned, if you have enough high resolution shots, that you may make a bigger calendar with just the larger images. If you decide you have some but not all, and you want to do one, could you put out another call for those images, if they are over a certain resolution?

beardie

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Administrator
Founder
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Cailyth, Pinky, & Brain
It's possible. Although, I think the regular size will probably be hat we go with this year. But we'll see. I won't really have the time to put out another call and get enough response.

Jiffy

BD.org Addict
I definitely understand that. You are busy enough with the regular one. I dont see how you do it. I have been looking at our pics for days, trying to narrow down what I want to submit, and I cant even do that. I cant imagine you having to go thru all of the submissions you get. I would have a breakdown! lol

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Alex, I just tried to email you my two emails, but the darn system kept telling me that the email didn't go through, that it was taking too long to process.
If you truly don't see any emails from me, please let me know and I might have to send you multiple emails, due to the overall email size (msg and attachments). Sorry.

beardie

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Administrator
Founder
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Cailyth, Pinky, & Brain
I just looked, and I see 3 emails from you, Gina.

-Alex

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Whew, you can ignore the middle one. That's a forwarded message of the first.
Thanks!

ghr15

Sub-Adult Member
beardie":h5f8h8cy said:
I don't generally watch for all the images as they come in (I have email filters). In most cases (if the subject was spelled exactly correct as specified) an auto-reply email gets generated. Sometimes I manually copy emails to the folder for when I review them.

So... I don't know. After I go through all the emails and prepare the images for the calendar print, I will post them for review. So, everyone will have about a week to look at the previews to make sure their beardie's name is spelled correctly, that I didn't confuse things, and that no one got missed who submitted.

I sent one in and never got an auto reply and I did use the exact message subject that was required.

beardie

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Administrator
Founder
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Cailyth, Pinky, & Brain
Yes. I got that one. Often times, if they come in while I'm at work, I will move them to the folder manually, rather than waiting until I get home for my home computer to filter them. So, the auto-reply doesn't always get sent. But in many/most cases it does. In the end, though... everyone will have a chance to resolve any issues that may have come up, when I post the preview images for final review.

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Good luck Alex, you have quite a job ahead of you. You sure must have a lot more patience than a lot of us. :wink:

munchkins9802

Gray-bearded Member
Thanks for the reminder! Will have the girls sit with me Wednesday or Thursday night and choose so I can get to you by Friday!

Jiffy

BD.org Addict
Alex, the confirmation for all 4 of ours that we got back say
Message truncated due to size.

Did you get the full 2 pictures in each email, or do we need to resend with one pic per email?
Please let me know.

Thanks

beardie

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Administrator
Founder
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Cailyth, Pinky, & Brain
I got all 4 emails with two images in each. I'm not sure what those messages were about.

Jiffy

BD.org Addict
Ok, thanks.
All 8 pics were like 5 mb each,so if they pics werent 5mb each, then it may have resized them.

beardie

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Administrator
Founder
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Cailyth, Pinky, & Brain
Yup... all about 5 MB each.

Jiffy

BD.org Addict
excellent, thanks so much.
And one of them was the action pic that I had asked about, if that doesnt work, let me know, and I can send another one. I had so many excellent shots of that one beardie, that I can definitely send another.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tlpowell718
Top Bottom