2011 Bearded Dragon Calendar images needed!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

beardie

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Administrator
Founder
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Cailyth, Pinky, & Brain
Once I'm done prepping everything, I'll post them. I am hoping to have it by second week of October (regular life stuff has me busy). I will make a global announcement post (like the submission post) when they are ready for review.

beardie

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Administrator
Founder
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Cailyth, Pinky, & Brain
Almost! I am hoping to post previews later today, actually (early tomorrow by latest). Just as a hint... I have done THREE calendars again this year. While we had fewer total beardies submitted than last year, we had many high quality images. Not just resolution (which was impressive how many people have high res cameras now), but quite a number of very beautiful shots. So, spreading it across 3 calendars lets me place more people with larger displays. :)

Anyway... I'm liking how it is coming alone. Previews will be available soon (later today or early tomorrow) for you all to review. I want to make sure I didn't accidentally forget someone, misspell a name, etc. When filtering through 300-350 images from 200+ emails, it's possible I made a mistake or lost track of one. But I do try to keep my process organized so that doesn't happen. We'll see how well I did this year. Anyone with mistake or that is missing and had submitted their image will be corrected.

Previews will be available until Thursday. At that time, I will publish them for sale. If someone who wishes to buy one noticed that their beardie name was incorrect after Thursday, I can/will make the corrections before they order one (so at least their copy will be correct).

Cheers,
-Alex

munchkins9802

Gray-bearded Member
Wow they are almost ready to order???? I cant wait for previews. i hope the Hermes and fireball shots came through well--and I hope I can find the right calendar for them! I can't wait to see the calendar previews-I look for my boys but then I look at them all just because I can :D

EmJagsz

Juvie Member
Can't wait!! Soo excited :D I love my 2010 calendar so much and I definitely can't wait to have a 2011!

DeweysMom

Sub-Adult Member
Sounds great! I've been waiting to see this myself. This was my first chance at submitting photos and I can't wait to see how it looks. :)

beardie

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Administrator
Founder
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Cailyth, Pinky, & Brain
For those who haven't seen it yet... the calendars are now available! Check out this post for details:

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=136500

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tlpowell718
Top Bottom