2010 Bearded Dragon Calendar images needed!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

munchkins9802

Gray-bearded Member
Alex thanks for your confirmations. I hope the pictures my daughter sent you okay. Let us know when you will be selling the calendars as we will definitely be buying a couple!

mikewas

:oops: PLEASSSSSEEEEEE REPLY! i sent in two photos of chief and they are not at full res do you want me to resend themy in a zip file for the full res the photos are huge and are able to fit on the front page

beardie

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Administrator
Founder
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Cailyth, Pinky, & Brain
mikewas: They came in as a fairly high resolution. I think they'll be sufficient for good use.

Thanks,
-Alex

beardie

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Administrator
Founder
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Cailyth, Pinky, & Brain
Hopefulresearch: More or less. I will of course move things around as needed to fit in the space around the main image. But also, like in previous years, I'll have a few grid pages (9 pics, and maybe a 20 pic one). If something stands out to me as a fun idea (and I have time to work it), I'll toy with something a bit different. But the only way I've found to really get all the beardies in, and still really highly the more visually impressive shots (making for a near professional quality look calendar) is to have the large ones, and fit in smaller ones. :)

mikewas

I know you said the photos were fine but i just couldent resist resending them i hope it doesn't make your life harder

beardie

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Administrator
Founder
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Cailyth, Pinky, & Brain
Okay. That's fine. I haven't gotten to your name yet in the list of emails (I tend to sort alphabetically by email address/sender name to be sure to detect resends and stuff).

need2nogurl

Hatchling Member
Oh man, is it too late for me to submit a photo? I forgot to look to see when the deadline was, and Elvis would really like to be considered for the calendar. If it is possible for me to still email a photo I can do it tonight when I get off work. Could you please let me know? Thanks!

beardie

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Administrator
Founder
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Cailyth, Pinky, & Brain
Yes. Sorry. I'm already well into working on the layout now. Please do consider joining in the monthly photo competitions, if you aren't already. For next year, keep an eye out for the global announcement (and home page post) I make in September requesting for images.

need2nogurl

Hatchling Member
beardie":13597 said:
Yes. Sorry. I'm already well into working on the layout now. Please do consider joining in the monthly photo competitions, if you aren't already. For next year, keep an eye out for the global announcement (and home page post) I make in September requesting for images.

Oh ok, I already sent an email before you replied but thanks for the fast response. I will definitely look into the montly photo contests. Thanks 8)

ozzy09

hi just to find out if wee ozzy09 got on to the calendar? and when will it be all finish and where to buy it?
thanks craig

need2nogurl

Hatchling Member
Can anyone tell me where I can find the thread for the monthly photo contest, I looked but wasn't able to find it. Thanks :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cold3231
Top Bottom