2010 Bearded Dragon Calendar images needed!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

beardie

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Administrator
Founder
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Cailyth, Pinky, & Brain
blondie098":b6831 said:
I know it's at the "crunch hour", but I sent 6 emails and only got 2 confirmations -- hope they made it ok for our Crash, Xena & Psycho (I got Psycho's confirmations) -- I know you're incredibly busy Alex! :mrgreen: and we appreciate all you do with this site!
I only got the two emails from you. Please double check or re-send.

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
That's good to know Alex. Good luck with the BIG job ahead of you. We all know we will be very pleased. :D

blondie098

Gray-bearded Member
Thanks Alex - I got confirm emails on two for Psycho, so resending Crash & Xena :mrgreen:
EDIT: got confirmations on the resends :mrgreen: )

Reptigirl

Reptigirl's mom here.
Talk about sliding in under the wire, I sent (or tried to) our submissions for Elvis Thursday night, but my laptop only sends email when I'm at my office and I forgot to start it up when I was at work Friday. So I just tried to send it from my Yahoo account, but it wouldn't send a large file, so I sent links to the full size pics on Photobucket. I hope it works for you.

beardie

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Administrator
Founder
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Cailyth, Pinky, & Brain
I have recently gotten emails from a few different people with Photobucket links. If possible, PLEASE send attachments of the original images. Photobucket resizes pictures and also lowers the original quality.

beardie

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Administrator
Founder
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Cailyth, Pinky, & Brain
Reptigrl's mom... I sent you an email back. One is a pic I'd like to add to the candidates for full page, but I really need the highest resolution your camera provides. The photobucket links resize things down to only 1024 wide, which is less than half the resolution needed. Please email me back so we can work out how to get the higher quality image through. Usually Yahoo allows attachment sizes big enough for original images (at least one at a time).

Thanks,
-Alex

beardie

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Administrator
Founder
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Cailyth, Pinky, & Brain
blondie: Looks like I got the original attempts to send too. heh. Musta gotten stuck or delayed somewhere in transit. :)

Thanks.

beardie

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Administrator
Founder
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Cailyth, Pinky, & Brain
jnstaylor:

It's not really a competition. Every year I've managed to get a picture of every beardie that was submitted into the calendar, and I don't expect this year to be any different. The only "competition" is for which images end up getting larger positions in the layout, and that's primarily down to photographic quality (by my own judgment) and how well I can fit the image into the layout and stuff. :) So, I am sure you will be seeing your gimli and spike in the calendars. ;)

mikewas

same here i hope spike has a full page i took it with my dslr on the highest setting

He looked soo cute on the pumpkin

gulfbrzdawn

BD.org Addict
Hi Alex,

I just wanted to say thank you ahead of time. I know that you are and will be putting alot of time and energy into making these calendars for us all to enjoy. Myself along with many others are very excited and anticipating a great calendar this year.
You're the BOMB!

P.S. sorry.. I was one of the members who waited until the last minute to submit my photos :roll:
I don't blame you if you grumbled a few choice words under your breath while viewing my pics :wink: :lol:

Thanks Again!!!

duke11

Gray-bearded Member
Good luck on the calendar!! It looked great last year! Even if Duke doesn't get a full page, I will be very excited to see it anyway! :D

jacqui778

Sub-Adult Member
So calendar submissions are finally over! Hehe bet you're having a ton of fun sorting, Alex. :roll:

Can't wait to see the finished calendar, though! :blob8:

Jacqui

beardie

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Administrator
Founder
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Cailyth, Pinky, & Brain
Yeah. I think I have over 200 emails total to sort through and get the layout going. :) Hopefully not many will require replies and follow-up to get workable pictures.

-Alex

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cold3231
Top Bottom