15.0 UVB Bulb

shakeroll123

Original Poster
Personally I do not like coil uvb's seen too many health issues/ death w/ them - a long tube fixture is best imo- if you need recommendations we can give you some
I'll upgrade to long tube when my terrarium is done. But for now im im using a store box as an enclosure with acrylic on the front and sides. I did ask an expert at a petsore near me, he recommended the 15.0 26 watts bulb.

Last edited:

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Zen , Ruby ,Snicker Doodles, Sweet Pea, Sinatra
Be careful with pet store "experts" unless they have worked/been involved with the reptile hobby more times than not they really don't know.
Unless you know them to be experienced take what they say with a grain of salt. If you want a realistic run down of lights ask either @CooperDragon or @Claudiusx i know for sure they have tested extensively different setups using solarmeters.

Staff online

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beardiemomg
Top Bottom