Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Devon85

Help my I just gave my bearded dragon a bath and I use a thermometer to see the temp on the water it was 97.4 and she seemed to enjoy it right after I gave her her bath it's like she kinda collapsed and her beard and the tip of her tail turned black

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

That may have been a little warm, but, when she was in the water was her beard black at all?
Could she have aspirated any water during her bath?
Since she isn't feeling well, try to keep her warm overnight, around 80, to help boost her immune system.
Do you have any pictures of her we could see, how do her eyes look?

Tracie

Devon85

Original Poster
When she was in that bath she looked like she was sun bathing and yes her beard turned a little black her eyes looked normal and she just all around seemed to enjoy it until I took her out

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

How is your dragon doing this evening?
Let us know how she is doing!

Tracie

Devon85

Original Poster
She's doing a lot better we went to the vet she had water in the lungs and pneumonia we got some medicine and whatnot I appreciate yalls help

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

I thought she might have somehow gotten water aspirated.
Hopefully the meds will clear her right up. Be sure to keep her warm overnight, around 80 or so, for keeping her system boosted.
Let us know how she is doing.

Tracie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dangky4gviettel
Top Bottom