A Big whopping thank you to everyone!!

If you have any comments, questions, suggestions, or problems with the BeardedDragon.org Website, please post them here. Forum Community related topics and the like are also welcome here!

A Big whopping thank you to everyone!!

Postby HippieLizards » Sun Jan 27, 2019 12:14 pm

So I Just realized that, My one year of being here was a few weeks ago (on the 9th), and I would just like to take a moment to say Thank you to everyone here who created this website and has helped me with learning how to properly care for Beardies. I Probably couldn't keep my beardies very well if it wasn't for here. I've learned a crap ton on here and I greatly appreciate it. :D

Thank You Beardie/Alex and All of the mods for creating this wonderful website, This is the best one out there!! :blob5: I love this place so much and Greatly appreciate the hard work everyone in this community does to help spread the knowledge and love for bearded dragons.

So, Thank you everyone for making this wonderful website!! Me and my beardies Love it here and appreciate it greatly. :D :blob5: [Click image to enlarge]

[Click image to enlarge]

-HippieLizards.
Slave to Five Beardies, one Crested gecko, one leopard gecko, one Betta fish, and a Cat. (R.I.P Thor, Cisco, & Ruby. You three will always be in our hearts).
HippieLizards
Gray-bearded Poster

- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -

Re: A Big whopping thank you to everyone!!

Postby Gormagon » Sun Jan 27, 2019 1:19 pm

I joined here for the same reason, the vast library of knowledge, the friendly atmosphere and, to share with others the joys of dragon slavery :D !!!
The wonderful world of bearded dragons is a magical land of mystery, enchantment, cuddles, love and, worry! A mysterious realm where things always seem to change in an instant and, the moment you think you have it all figured out, the rules change! You think you own your dragon, guess again. You are now a slave!!!
RIP Peaches 10-1-18 Forever in my Heart
Gormagon
Extreme Poster

Postby Drache613 » Sun Jan 27, 2019 5:07 pm

Hello,

I am so happy that you have stayed around! :D
Your dragons are very lucky to have YOU as a mom & look great, too. We love helping here
& hope you stay for many more years.

Tracie
Drache613

Postby HippieLizards » Mon Jan 28, 2019 5:55 pm

Gormagon wrote:I joined here for the same reason, the vast library of knowledge, the friendly atmosphere and, to share with others the joys of dragon slavery :D !!!

Indeed, This place is freaking awesome!! :D
Drache613 wrote:Hello,

I am so happy that you have stayed around! :D
Your dragons are very lucky to have YOU as a mom & look great, too. We love helping here
& hope you stay for many more years.

Tracie
Aw Thank you!! I would never leave this place, It's amazing here!! :D and Thank you for being such an awesome mod!! Hopefully I'll be here for many many more years to come. :D
Slave to Five Beardies, one Crested gecko, one leopard gecko, one Betta fish, and a Cat. (R.I.P Thor, Cisco, & Ruby. You three will always be in our hearts).
HippieLizards
Gray-bearded Poster

- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -

Return to Website Comments