Can anyone tell me what type of bearded dragon I have?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Hi Elizabeth, it looks like a cute little normal/standard beardie. :) How long have you had him ? I just wonder if you notice how his feet are turning inwards, that is usually associated with MBD [ metabolic bone disease ] Can you post pics of his set up and can you list the exact type + brand of lights you have , what he eats and whether you have calcium powder to dust his food ? This info will help determine if some adjustments need to be made .

elizabethparton1990

Original Poster
Hi, thank you. I have taken him to the vet. His arms where like that when I first got him. He does not have metabolic bone disease. I thought the same thing too. His arms are deformed. He was born like that. He is healthy and very active. Both bones in both arms are deformed and curved in. Hes not in pain and acts as if his hands are normal. He had been thoroughly checked out. I will post a pic of his enclosure later. I'm not home right now to do that. Thank you for the reply. His color is way different from my other dragon. My other dragon is an inland dragon.

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
O.K, good to hear that he's doing well. And your new beardie is also an inland beardie [ Pogona vitticeps ] Other than a Rankin's or a very,very few dwarf beardies [ p.minor ] in any country outside of Australia, the inland is the one we see as pets .

full

I am interested to know what kind my loki is also.....if any one has any opinions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
23parkera
Top Bottom