What type are my male and female?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gambiter

99019-3375496236.jpg
99019-8074709591.jpg

The male Clyde as I was told is a Normal Gold Male hes about 4 years old in that pic

and Bonnie is supposed to be a red flame hypo trans female she is also 4 years old (and to lazy to climb her basking rock :lol: )

VenusAndSaturn

Sub-Adult Member
Well, your male appears to be exactly what you were sold. He appears to be a normal (maybe het for something?) with some nice yellow coloring.

Your female I'm not so sure as it appears she's just a normal beardie in the picture, if you can post a closer picture of her eyes and claws.

Gambiter

Original Poster
99019-2283963617.jpg
VenusAndSaturn":3kpi6a5r said:
Well, your male appears to be exactly what you were sold. He appears to be a normal (maybe het for something?) with some nice yellow coloring.

Your female I'm not so sure as it appears she's just a normal beardie in the picture, if you can post a closer picture of her eyes and claws.

99019-5481538195.jpg

99019-2283963617.jpg

That is a close up of her face and claws

Matang613

I can't tell from the pictures if she's trans, but she's definitely hypo. The nails give that away. She looks really big in that first picture too. Very healthy.

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
I think I see a dark line in the nails which would mean it's not a hypo, maybe get a better pic ? And athough she is a beautiful girl she is actually quite overweight, needs a feeding adjustment and some exercise. Obesity will cause many health problems and shorten the lifespan. Once they get that big they can barely climb like lizards do and it affects their joints, can cause gout and liver as well as kidney + heart problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sohaiko
Top Bottom