PLEASE RESPOND QUICKLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

ILoveRJ

Juvie Member
There's a good chance of power loss in my area, not DEFINITE, but certainly a good possibility.
A) take the chance and feed dinner?
B) not worth the chance, don't feed dinner.

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Maybe a light dinner? I wouldn't worry about the lighting if the power goes out though. They do OK at room temperature and just slow down a bit. If you have hand warmers I'd save those for if the power outage is extended and the house gets lower than normal room temperature. Go easy on food for now if you fear the lights won't be on for the next couple of hours but I wouldn't worry too much about it.

kingofnobbys

BD.org Sicko
Good spot is under the shirt between the vest and the shirt or simply on the bare chest or tummy under your clothes , will stay nice and warm there.

If it's going to be prolonged period of outage and it's freezing outside (not an issue I ever have to face) then no dinner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
s4mclain
Top Bottom