do they like getting pick up and held

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi my Beardie is 2 YRS old and if I pick him up and put him on my lap he will just lay there and cuddle and it's almost like he has a smile on his face do they like attention and being held
Thanks

Gail

BD.org Addict
Some do, some don't, some just tolerate it. I believe that most like interaction of some sort and you'll hear stories of dragons running to their owners and climbing up into their laps. Whether its because the dragon likes the person or if they just feel safe with them will never be know.

spikethebeardie2013

Original Poster
Gail":1ndg6bof said:
Some do, some don't, some just tolerate it. I believe that most like interaction of some sort and you'll hear stories of dragons running to their owners and climbing up into their laps. Whether its because the dragon likes the person or if they just feel safe with them will never be know.
OK thanks. @Gail

cbbrown

Hatchling Member
i have two lizards, one uromastyx which i've been told by some experts on them to not handle him as often as you would a beardie. My beardie likes to ride on shoulders while we are sitting or he will crawl down our legs and sit by our feet for a while. He's active when he is out of the tank but inside he is a lazy turd. Sometimes so lazy i have to take away his basking log so he will eat.

spikethebeardie2013

Original Poster
cbbrown":233lee7h said:
i have two lizards, one uromastyx which i've been told by some experts on them to not handle him as often as you would a beardie. My beardie likes to ride on shoulders while we are sitting or he will crawl down our legs and sit by our feet for a while. He's active when he is out of the tank but inside he is a lazy turd. Sometimes so lazy i have to take away his basking log so he will eat.
Yeah sounds like spike he just sits on his rock all day unless he is going to do a bowel movement r if I put crickets r veggies in the tank. Then when he's out of his tank and sitting on my chest and we go outside he just looks around then , tries to go onto my shoulder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Skyfall350
Top Bottom