Zoey's Tales and Pics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I guess after almost 300 posts, it's time Zoey has her own thread. :) Things may be a little out of order...today is August 19th and we got her on August 1st. She was 8 weeks old at the time. She is already spoiled rotten, she has me trained better than most dogs and she has me wrapped around her little finger. She loves to mess with me but I seem to be the only one who doesn't recognize it. Some of things she has done will be repeated from other's posts because honestly they are quite comical sometimes, in hind site of course.

And there will be pics that have been taken along the way. I am going to try my best to keep it in order, but I can't promise anything! :D Hope you enjoy!!

Tracey

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Hi Tracey, I'm so glad to hear the shots are working, so she'll finally be URI free :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: That is music to my ears, it's been a long fight for her, but look at how big she is! And her appetite is still great :D I'm glad to see you here again, will be looking forward to pics when you figure it out. Photobucket has changed a bit, so to copy here, you click on the picture, then to the right side is the IMG code that you click on & it says "copied" and voila, you paste here and it's done. Took awhile for me to figure it out.

So take care, I"m off to due the morning routine with my boys, then get ready for work, then I'm off until Monday! YEAH!
Have a good Easter.
Deb

TheWerewolf

Gray-bearded Member
traceyb73":2qb4p6i5 said:
TheWerewolf":2qb4p6i5 said:
Hey Tracey, it's great to see you back. :D And I'm SO glad Zoey's doing better. Let's hope your narcissistic little girl stays healthy from now on. :D I was worried about her when I got the last update.
Hey!!! :D How's Nimmy?? :D And thank you for saying that. I have been so neurotic for so long. Zoey doesn't know she's a lizard since I carry her around like a little queen. lol We still cuddle every night and I keep checking on her and putting my head to my ear. It's just so odd that it's gone already and she still has 5 more shots. She's even good for that! I thought I would need someone else to hold her but I just wrapped her up, cuddle her against me then just got her back leg out of her blanket. :) As long as someone shows you how to give injections, it's really easy to do. :)

Nimmy's fine. He couldn't be better, actually. He's about 10 to 11 months old, is 18 inches last I measured, and has a roughly estimated weight of 400 grams. He moved into his 20 gallon a month ago and is LOVING it. And so am I. :D You sure do have a lot to read up on in his thread, though. I actually put two new videos in there now.
And you're welcome. Every time I remembered her I prayed for her to be healthy again. And she needs to be spoiled, such a lovely little beardie. Nim get's spoiled in his own way, like having bugs in every single salad. Seriously, the brat won't even eat salad without bugs, LOL. So I just hope you remember that Zoey expects those things every night. LOL, like NIm expects bugs to be in his salad, and if they aren't there's a high chance of him ignoring them.
Anyways, I'll stop talking about Nim unless you want me to go on. It is your thread after all. I'll make sure to still keep you in my prayers, even when Zoey is out of the woods. Just tell that little girl that she has many people rooting for her to stay healthy. :D And she can't let us down.

traceyb73

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
TheWerewolf":11i696ap said:
traceyb73":11i696ap said:
TheWerewolf":11i696ap said:
Hey Tracey, it's great to see you back. :D And I'm SO glad Zoey's doing better. Let's hope your narcissistic little girl stays healthy from now on. :D I was worried about her when I got the last update.
Hey!!! :D How's Nimmy?? :D And thank you for saying that. I have been so neurotic for so long. Zoey doesn't know she's a lizard since I carry her around like a little queen. lol We still cuddle every night and I keep checking on her and putting my head to my ear. It's just so odd that it's gone already and she still has 5 more shots. She's even good for that! I thought I would need someone else to hold her but I just wrapped her up, cuddle her against me then just got her back leg out of her blanket. :) As long as someone shows you how to give injections, it's really easy to do. :)

Nimmy's fine. He couldn't be better, actually. He's about 10 to 11 months old, is 18 inches last I measured, and has a roughly estimated weight of 400 grams. He moved into his 20 gallon a month ago and is LOVING it. And so am I. :D You sure do have a lot to read up on in his thread, though. I actually put two new videos in there now.
And you're welcome. Every time I remembered her I prayed for her to be healthy again. And she needs to be spoiled, such a lovely little beardie. Nim get's spoiled in his own way, like having bugs in every single salad. Seriously, the brat won't even eat salad without bugs, LOL. So I just hope you remember that Zoey expects those things every night. LOL, like NIm expects bugs to be in his salad, and if they aren't there's a high chance of him ignoring them.
Anyways, I'll stop talking about Nim unless you want me to go on. It is your thread after all. I'll make sure to still keep you in my prayers, even when Zoey is out of the woods. Just tell that little girl that she has many people rooting for her to stay healthy. :D And she can't let us down.
Of course I want to hear about Nim!! Zoey is close in size, I'm going to try to remember to measure her today. I do want to thank you so much for the prayers. :) Zoey gets more cuddles that most children, lol, I think all the love she gets helped her through her being sick. She thinks of me as her actually mommy, which I have to say I LOVE!! :D There has not been one night that we didn't cuddle. :)

Zoey is so spoiled with feedings too...she expects to be hand fed (well tweezers!!) each cricket and expects me to come to HER. :roll: The only veggie I've ever been able to feed her that she would eat daily is squash. She just loves it. Not sure if I mentioned it, but we got 20 Supers for her a couple days ago and before I could even pick up the tweezers she was in the bag devouring them. LOL She's such a brat!!!

She torments the dog to no end. Our 100 lb. Lab is afraid of her. If she is out of her house, he won't even look at her. He knows she will jump on him, which makes him jump up and run away. LOL She knows she has the upper hand and LOVES IT!! I can't wait to get pics up here again! I'm so proud of her. I feel like a real mommy...I think she's just the most beautiful thing I've ever seen. :) I'm going to go so I can charge up my phone to get pics. Before the weekend is over, you will all see what the new, fatty pants Zoey looks like. :D

traceyb73

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Tonja":fbymk5lw said:
welcome back tracey. I am so happy to hear that zoey is doing so well.
Thank you so much Tonja! :) I need to do some serious reading around here! I hope your kiddo's are well and you are feeling well. :)

zandi202

BD.org Addict
Just caught up on the thread, mostly pic skimmed :oops:
Zoey is adorable! And Zy has an obsession with sitting in heads too!

traceyb73

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
zandi202":3e2kal6g said:
Just caught up on the thread, mostly pic skimmed :oops:
Zoey is adorable! And Zy has an obsession with sitting in heads too!
Aww thank you (Zoey thanks you too!). :))) Where is your thread? I feel like we are trading baby pictures...you know, the human kind. :) Same thing as far as I am concerned. :D

zandi202

BD.org Addict
If you click on my signature picture it will take you straight to my thread.

You know, we are sharing baby pics. :lol:

traceyb73

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
zandi202":1qiklfy2 said:
If you click on my signature picture it will take you straight to my thread.

You know, we are sharing baby pics. :lol:
Oh yeah...duh Trace. lol (My name is Tracey btw. :) )....I'm on my way there now. I LOVE looking at beardie pics!!!! :blob8: :blob5:

traceyb73

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
zandi202":1pn30705 said:
Feel free to call me Liz :D
Enjoy it, there are a butt load of pics :lol:

Hi Liz! :)
GOTTA LOVE THE PICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm scanning now. I saw the first page...my god the baby pictures are just sooooo adorable!!!! :D

Tonja

BD.org Addict
OMGosh Tracie you would not know Geico and Emily anymore. Geico is over 500 grams and 17 inches long...Emily is approaching 400 grams and is 15 inches long and is the brightest orange you have ever seen.

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Hi Tracey, glad to see you here. I have a new boy, Titan, you'll have to visit, but just check the last 15 pages or so. He's now about 10 mo old, maybe a bit older, and needs fattening up big time. He was dropped off at the pet shop where I go and it took me until beg May to put my pennies together to get him home. He's doing alot better now, he's gained over 100g and has grown almost an inch. And the gucky gray stuff on the top of his head is starting to shed off, now. When I saw him at the shop in Jan, I'd snuggle him for ages, each time I went, so when I brought him home, he just snuggled on my chest, under my coat and not a peep out of him.

So any more pics of Zoey? She's how old now? A big girl, too, I'll bet!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SherlockMommy
Top Bottom