Zak-n-Wheezie the 2-Headed Bearded Dragon(s) RIP APR 4/16

Status
Not open for further replies.

beardie osk

Extreme Poster
fresnowitte":1e0d7 said:
Thank-you lizardgrrl!
Every scince we were blessed with Z&W we have also searched around I'll have to cross reference the ones that you found and try to find all of the ones that I have found in the past 11 months, to share with you as well. We have also been contacted by several collectors of 2-headed things and numerous side show people.( Now that's where you can find alot of them from they are famous for hunting them out.) :lol: Here's another tid-bit my latest offer for Z&W was $75,000 of course I turned it down. Some may not believe it... and some may say I'm crazy. :lol:

Barbara
Of course you didn't sell them, they are like your children after a while, right? Shows what kind of mommy you are..........you appear to be the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
beardie osk":8da29 said:
Of course you didn't sell them, they are like your children after a while, right? Shows what kind of mommy you are..........you appear to be the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank-you "beardie osk! I could not sell them. They panic when my husband an I go out into the public with them and he is holding 'em. They will constantly keep me in their sights. They know who their mommy is. :laughing6: If I were to even consider it they may not make it beardies get depressed too and sometimes it can be very harmful to them. In this case I think so. :love5: We have a really strong bond and relationship they depend on me.... and they know they can. :D

Barbara
 

auntylolo

Extreme Poster
Hi Barbara, I was just wondering do they prefer to eat different things, and have their own favourites?
Laura
 

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
auntylolo":43fc3 said:
Hi Barbara, I was just wondering do they prefer to eat different things, and have their own favourites?
Laura
Most definately!

Zak basically eats everything....but his favorites salad items are carrots, zuccini squash, and he picks out the kale. He also devours the occassional raspberries, and the majority of the silkworms. Wheezie on the other hand doesn't eat many bugs at all but he will eat silkworms with my help. As for salad items Wheezie perfers mustard greens, cilatro, stringless sweet peas, yellow squash, apples, and mango. Rarely do they both want water at the same time. Or one will want to hide while one wants to bask. Zak is a little monster per say quite out going. Where Wheezie perfers to snuggle. Zak likes to watch the world go by when we go for a ride. Wheezie could care less.

Barbara
 

zebedeepink

Sub-Adult Member
They are amazing and I think you are amazing for the fantastic job you have done with them. They look very happy and healthy and I can't believe how much they've grown :D Keep up the good work
 

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
Zebedeepink
Thank-you very much!

And yes, I will continue to cater to their every need to my best ablility. I always thought that my beardies were spoiled but Zak-n-wheezie are rotten. My days are filled even though I'm a stay at home mom and wife takeing care of them and still giving everyone else the attention that they need as well. Sometimes my family and housework suffer. :laughing6: But atleast my family understands that Zak-n-Wheezie are my special needs boys. And that I'm very devoted to my other beardies as well.
Sometimes my kids complain when looking in the frig they say, "that there is more dragon food than people food".... kids don't like their veggies. :mrgreen:

Barbara
 

Jasper's Mom

BD.org Addict
fresnowitte":42b8d said:
there is more dragon food than people food

LOL, I can relate to that! I have "Bearded Dragon Leftovers Salad" more often than I care to admit. And of course, everything in it is slightly wilted because Jasper gets first crack at all the good veggies. :roll:

I love to see all these wonderful pictures of the boys. They are so special. :love5:
 

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
Jasper's Mom":d4726 said:
fresnowitte":d4726 said:
there is more dragon food than people food

LOL, I can relate to that! I have "Bearded Dragon Leftovers Salad" more often than I care to admit. And of course, everything in it is slightly wilted because Jasper gets first crack at all the good veggies. :roll:

I love to see all these wonderful pictures of the boys. They are so special. :love5:

THANK-YOU FOR MAKING MY DAY! :laughhard: :laughing6:

Barbara
 
I think that's totally amazing what you've done to give this wonderful creature a great life. Good for you and my your God shine and bless you always,,( Iknow that sounds tacky but it's true) Lola
 

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
RosiezMom":99993 said:
I saw the video, but I'm really interested in the pics... how do I get to them?

Thanks!

Boo

Actually we keep most of our pic's on our computer and my husband has it marked private on photobucket. But all the pic's that are located there I have already shared here, either on this thread or the 2-headed lizard thread. Maybe if I have time this next weekend I'll download some more pictures to share. I still would like to take another video of them to post as well.

Barbara
 

Elaina

Juvie Member
fresnowitte":bff20 said:
And yes, I will continue to cater to their every need to my best ablility. I always thought that my beardies were spoiled but Zak-n-wheezie are rotten. My days are filled even though I'm a stay at home mom and wife takeing care of them and still giving everyone else the attention that they need as well. Sometimes my family and housework suffer. :laughing6: But atleast my family understands that Zak-n-Wheezie are my special needs boys. And that I'm very devoted to my other beardies as well.
Sometimes my kids complain when looking in the frig they say, "that there is more dragon food than people food".... kids don't like their veggies. :mrgreen:

Barbara
I posted earlier, I don't know what happened..but its really shows how much you care for them when you won't sell them. They become like your children, some people just don't get it. You are wonderful.

Now for the quote..I hear you on the housework!! You have to juggle all your babies..human and otherwise, and I hate the house being a wreck. But I would hate ignoring everyone more. The pleasure that I get from hanging out with my beardies is very therapeutic for me. Stewie's hanging out on my shoulder as we speak :D

Kids don't like their veggies??? Really??? :shock: LOL, JK. How does that happen anyway? We give them veggie babyfood, and then start on veggie table food and then *POOOF*. They want macaroni. :roll: We have Waaayy more dragon veggies in the fridge than veggies the kids will actually eat!
 

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
Thank-you Elaina! :love5:

Yeah Zak-n-Wheezie are watching the computer screen as I'm typing. :laughing6: And Checker's is looking for the cats, how he loves to torment them, darn sissy cats.
An yet here I sit typing away with a sink full of dishes. :wink:

I think that sometimes it gets kinda busy on the board and some problems may occur when trying to post. I have double posted a couple of times and a couple of times post were lost in submission. :)

Barbara
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢

Forum statistics

Threads
156,022
Messages
1,256,909
Members
76,030
Latest member
Yunasmama
Top Bottom