Zak-n-Wheezie the 2-Headed Bearded Dragon(s) RIP APR 4/16

Status
Not open for further replies.

TASTIGER

Extreme Poster
blondie098":2ikwjqn8 said:
ok, Morgan, I'll let him do his duty, THEN I'll swipe him mwahahaha... he's so beautiful! (Don't tell Crash, he will be jealous)
:laughhard: ok as long as i get one of those babies ill be happy :mrgreen:

This is amazing, i'm sure this question may have been asked at least once but do the heads actually fight/disagree sometimes? that would be funny to see!

Spydr

This is one of the most amazing things i've ever seen our heard of! The whole time I was waiting to read when he passed away. I can't believe he's still alive! This is awsome!

protiemama

Gray-bearded Member
Not to seem rude (sometimes I am) :mrgreen: We say they instead of "he", two heads, two dragons. Trust me each is different. :shock:

I just had a weird thought- Do they poop twice as much since you feed them both, Barb. Or the usual 1 dragon's worth since they have 1 digestive system? :?

Yes, Barb knows I'm weird,
Sandy H :mrgreen:

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
Hello EVERYONE!!!

Sorry I was without Internet for a minute....God it felt like forever. :roll:
It's great to be back... :mrgreen: ....though I sure have a lot of catching up to do. ARG!!!!

I will reply to all the post that have been made while I was MIA later afrter the humans have been fed or in the morning. :wink:
I will also post a few new pic's for you picture mongers out there. :lol:

I sure have missed you all!

KatieKat

Juvie Member
Well there you go! :)

Zak and Wheezie are so adorable! I love this thread! And I totally love the name! It took me a while to realize that it was the two headed dragon from 'Dragon Tales' :D So great!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kpurlett
Top Bottom