Zak-n-Wheezie the 2-Headed Bearded Dragon(s) RIP APR 4/16

Status
Not open for further replies.

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
fresnowitte":2e27f633 said:
Though it could be because this is the time of year that they are both thinking and wanting the same thing. :lol:

Hahaha. :laughing6:

-Brandon

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
Hi Brandon! :wave:
This is that time of year! :lol:
They do appear to be more cooperative with each other. They have even been glass dancing quite a bit this year. Glass dancing takes both or they can not do it. Kind of scary to watch as I am always afraid they are going to topple over, but so far so good.
They sure have been little piggy's lately which is good to see with them being hormonal as most my males go on a food strike the beginning of Spring when the fever is bad.

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Sure, they have to co-operate. How else are they going to be able to sneak out of their tanks, and into the girls tanks! That calls for some serious co-operation! :mrgreen: :lol:

-Brandon

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
Here's a little video I shared on fb last week when I couldn't get PB to cooperate so I could post it here...so excuse me fb buddies you have already seen this....

Who says... :love5: :love5: "there ain't nothin' sweeter than Georgia peaches?" :love5: :love5:

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
That is a great video, especially the dancer in the background, boy has Aiden grown! He has a little boy haircut now, too! So is it hot at your place, is that why Z&W had their mouths open, or was it overheating from seeing some of your girls? They sure took a running start across that floor & I just love the beardies & bobs. So cute! :love5:
Hugs 'n snuggles
Deb

How's Roux doing? Now that she's going to be a mama!

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
sweetiepie9":kzwemb6k said:
That is a great video, especially the dancer in the background

Agreed heehee :lol:

I found it strange watching them running across the floor, I haven't seen them running before! :mrgreen:

-Brandon

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
How did I miss seeing this video? Here and on FB?

I had forgotten how fast the boys could move. It's great seeing them so active again.
And Aiden, my oh my had he grown! Still an absolute cutie pie :p

blondie098

Gray-bearded Member
Gina & Barb -- I love the sweet innocence of Aiden -- he's just sitting there, singing away, building his little town, dragons running, ... life proper to him! Love it! (when kids sing its a true happiness, one of the best sounds to my ears, short of a baby's belly-laugh giggle)

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Enjoyed the video of Z & W and Aiden. I think they were enjoying the music as much as he was. :p Aiden has gotten so big, seems like he is very easy to make content. The boys look awesome!

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
Thanks Deb! :D
I love when they head bob. :lol:

Glad you got to see something new out of them Brandon. :D

Thanks Gina! Yes Aiden sure has grown...and yes the boys can move fast when they both want to. :lol:

Dawn I couldn't agree more! :love5: I love the innocents. :love5:

Diane did you catch the beginning where Z&W appeared to be head bobbing to the song? :lol:

Thank-you reecey93! I'm glad you found us and even happier that you enjoyed them.
Btw...welcome to the site! :D

szubelak

Juvie Member
Too cute! I've browsed your thread a bit over the last year but don't think I've commented! Zak n Wheezie are amazing and you're obviously a brilliant mommy!

That video was adorable - I couldn't decide who to watch! beardies and kids!! :)

Lesley

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
So I was wondering when their birthday is & went back to the first page where you say it's May 14, but I always thought it was June 14? Let me know! They're going to be 5 yrs old this year, that is a miracle in itself! It's so totally amazing they're both doing so well, but then again I know you are a magical beardie slave! And I did see the head bobbing in time with the music, then saw them gaping, was it just warm in your home? Aiden is such a sweetie & he looks more like a little boy, especiallly with the haircut & all the trucks & cars to play with. Loved his singing along with the video on the TV :love5: :love5: :love5:
Hugs 'n snuggles too
Deb

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
:wave: Hi Lesley!
Thank-you! :D
As you could probably :lol: tell I was having a little problem figuring out who to watch too. :lol:

:wave: Hi Deb!
Fixed! :oops:
Their Birthday is in June...on Richard's Birthday...Flag Day.
Thanks for catching that...I would have never. :lol:

I'll update on the boys and answer my unanswered PM's( :oops: sorry :oops: )in a bit, I am having a very busy day with a house full of kids right and trying to get my garden all secured...in case we get hit with a storm today like they say. It's pretty darn windy right now, but no signs of anything that looks like rain in the horizon. :roll: But I'm not gonna let the weather wipe out anymore of my darn garden. :lol:

Back shortly!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miss_michelle421
Top Bottom