Zak-n-Wheezie the 2-Headed Bearded Dragon(s) RIP APR 4/16

Status
Not open for further replies.

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Oh WOW, those are awesome pictures, just love them to pieces. :love5: They look amazing and love posing for you. Wheezie sure likes to smile, show off his gorgeous mouth and the picture of them freezing was a riot. Talk about looking guilty. :lol:

Oh boy, in full view of Roux for an hour. :roll: Sure sounds like they did some redecorating, it's too bad they didn't have a webcam in their tank, they must have done some major maneuvering! Bet their beards and chests were jet black. Do you think Roux would have been showing off for them, does she do that?

So happy to hear that Frank went to work. Hopefully everything will fall into place for both of you very soon.

Thanks so much for sharing your handsome guys with us, can't get enough of them. :D

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
Hi Diane! :)
Boy is it good to be around here to see you around here. :lol:

Thank-you! :wink:
I'm glad to have a great place and people to share them with. :D

Oh, yeah! I think Roux is my next Tiggs in the makings. LOL
She is pretty much a hussy and teases the boys the best she can whenever she can. :lol:

Two days the boys have been black as can be because of her... :roll: They don't even need to see her...they know she's there. :wink:

As for life.....
Things will get better they have to...I insist!

Hope all is going good with you and your's. Hope you are feeling good too! :wink:

Hugs & Snuggles!

An as always thank-you!

TheDragonKeepers

Sub-Adult Member
I still regularly check in on the boys - but that "caught in action" pic had me laughing so much, I just had to pop in and say "Thanks for posting it!"

It's good to see them looking in such fine shape :)

You were right by the way - when I first dropped in on the forums, ooh, four or more years back, you warned me that beardie keeping is addictive. Yeah... I have five now :S :D

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
Hello TheDragonKeepers! :wave:
Thank-you! :D
It's good to see you around. :)

dangit12":2sdsxnqv said:
are you planning to breed him?
Who Zak or Wheezie? :laughing6:

No! I would not ever consider it...
1) You can not reproduce something like this by breeding them
2) Nor would I ever want to
3) We fought long and hard to keep from having a dominate side...I would be afraid that the beardie that actually grabbed a hold of the female would get a big head and the other would feel left out... :(

Okay, I posted a few pic's in my other thread so it's only fair that I post a few of the boys too. :)

Bathtime
DSC01151.jpg

Warming up afterwards...
DSC01250.jpg

DSC01257.jpg

DSC01254.jpg

A few pic's of the hormonal boys trying to bang on the glass and glass dance they best they can.
DSC01219.jpg

DSC01218.jpg

Making all kinds of noise banging on the glass....
DSC01215.jpg

Looks like they tired themselves out and are taking a break... LOL
DSC01216.jpg

A few more random pic's....
DSC01252.jpg

DSC01223.jpg

DSC01221.jpg

DSC01207.jpg

DSC01217.jpg

DSC01123.jpg

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Yay! Zak-n-Wheezie photos! I love them! :mrgreen:

fresnowitte":1ww97w8w said:
3) We fought long and hard to keep from having a dominate side...
Don't worry Wheezie, I will say "Yay Wheezie-n-Zak photos next time :wink: "

-Brandon

PumpkinJelly

Sub-Adult Member
Zak-n-Wheezie/Wheezie-n-Zak are adorable. They also amaze me how they are just chilling out & living life normally as two-headed bearded dragons. I love how they both have different facial expressions. It's so cute! I love the pictures. They look like the happiest two-headed bearded dragon that has ever lived!

TheDragonKeepers

Sub-Adult Member
Hehehehe, I particularly love the last photo - what IS he thinking?!

Also, their tail seems to be getting wigglier and wigglier with age. I have to ask, have you had an Xray done at any point? It would be fascinating to see if you have a copy. (I'd be particularly interested to see how their bone structure is shared and which points are causing the kinks.)

Give Zak a head scritch and Wheezie a beard-rub from me :)

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Of all the pics I'd ever seen, I don't think I'd ever seen one of them standing up or their belly not flat against the floor. Wow, what a treat!

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Awww, there's our favorite guys. I don't think I've ever seen them standing up either. They look awesome!

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
Thank-you PumpkinJelly! :D
They are definitely 2 entirely different beardies just one body. :)
They say that Siamese twins should be identical but these 2 to me are definitely not. I'm happy to hear that others see the difference in them too.

Thank-you TheDragonKeepers! :D
I think in that last pic Wheezie was most likely trying to snitch on Zak for something or he was asking for my assistance in convincing Zak to do what he was wanting. That look says one or the other. :lol:
Yes it is not just their tail that is getting more and more crooked. I do have an older x-ray of them....would have to look up the page though. I want to think its somewhere in the 60's pages, I believe :roll: , an I re-posted it again later than that...I'll look for it when I find it I'll re-post it for you. :wink:

Thank-you Gina & Diane! I'm glad you both enjoyed that shot. Even though that was a lousy pic. There are many poses that they do not allow me to get a pic of...little brats. :lol:

Thank-you Morgan! Your compliment means a lot. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
beardies4life
Top Bottom