Zak-n-Wheezie the 2-Headed Bearded Dragon(s) RIP APR 4/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just had to come here and say I LOVE these 2! They're absolutely adorable, and so amazing! Send some arm waves and nuzzles to them for me. These little babies are so precious they just make me go "eeeeee!!!" with happiness at the cuteness! :mrgreen: :blob5: :blob8:

puppytoes72

BD.org Sicko
Yay,finally some pics of Z&W!! :D :D :D

Those calendar pics are great...which 2 did you end up choosing? I love their blankie,it sure says it all :wink:

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
Thanks Aaron, Kim, Christine, Deb, Michele, an AngelicCacophony ***consider it done*** :wink:
Michele and Deb I'm not sure which I sent in I think the first with the slate background and the last.... :roll:
bhigginsjr88":suafxpiu said:
I have to say that zak n wheezie are the reason I bought my first beardies.
My little ones are Bumblebee and Starscream and I don't know how I've gone my whole life with out beardies they are amazing!!!
Aww...that's very inspiring...and kind...the boys an I are happy to have helped to lead you to the world of beardies.
They really are amazing little creatures an I too often ask myself "how did I manage all these years without one?"

Here's a pic of the boys waiting in the window sill for their bath water to run.
DSC03854.jpg

I'd say they really like their cactus fruit... :lol:
DSC04278.jpg

beardie parents

BD.org Sicko
That's great, Tom! Barbara, the boys look soo at peace in both of those pics. In the first pic, they are looking at each other and not angry, that's great!

Lori

protiemama

Gray-bearded Member
Hiya Barb- Good to see new picts of the boys. They travel so well don't they. It has turned too cold here to take either of the girls anywhere. Of course Ramoth is sleeping and doesn't care, but Allison is getting restless. I may have to heat a rice sock and give her a ride.
How's life goin' lately? Guess I'm too tired for a deceint chat. Just had to say I enjoyed the picts. :D
Think I should be in bed. It's later here. 'night...

Sandy H :sleepy2:

blondie098

Gray-bearded Member
fresnowitte":1yuz1jyw said:
Haa haa, it looks like they raided the fridge and ate all the strawberry jello! :laughhard:

Y'know Miss Barbara, it's not their fault their adorable faces are always sticky -- I think you smeared it all over them on purpose, so c'mon, tell the truth!!! Busted, huh lady?!?

Sangheili

Hatchling Member
Wow! These two are amazing! Genetic mutations are amazing things, Usually two-headed reptiles don't last that long!
Do the two heads ever hiss at each other or puff up? Are they like "lets go this way!" "No! This way! D<"

So awesome <3 <3 I'd die to be able to meet them. How old are they now?

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
TheWolfmanTom":2f728e8t said:
Donna googled Bearded Dragon Tattoos and Z&W's picture came up....lol
You know my oldest son works at a tattoo shop he said the same thing. :roll:

Thanks Lori! :D

Hi Sandy! Yes they do travel well...they got an early start with the big car rides.
My beardies are slowing down, but only Flame so far has slept an entire day away. ***knocks on wood***

Watch it Dawn! :twisted: :lol:
Okay so I might help with the mess that's without doubt :lol: , but they attack that red cactus fruit like they are starving to death. Cactus fruit and butternut squash they devour...usually my fingers too when hand feeding them either of those 2 items...thanks to Brian (spyder's) suggestion about bok choy they are now enjoying greens again too. :D So thanks Brian the bok choy is much easier for them chew and swallow. :D

Thank-you Sangheili! :D
No they have never hissed or puffed at one another. They actually get along much better than one would expect...well better than I would have ever imagined anyway.

Yes they do have the tug of war thing going one as one will often want to bask and the other will want to run off to the cool end. Or one will want to bask an one will want to get to the salad dish.

They turned 3 y/o on June 14th.

fez09

Extreme Poster
So cactus fruit and bok choy?? I might have to switch things up for my gang! I love the pics, who can get enough of Z&W?? NO ONE!!!

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
LilStinkpot":3diaz61u said:
fresnowitte":3diaz61u said:
They turned 3 y/o on June 14th.

That's so neat! That's my birthday. (Just 26 years apart :lol: )
That's cool...they also hatched on my youngest son Richard's 11th Birthday. :)

All my beardies love cactus fruit...I can't get them to eat cactus pads(tried several times :roll: ), but they love the fruit. Bok Choy is a big hit seems like they really enjoy the change. Even the baby beardies devour it. Oh an I had to change the food dishes in the baby viv's because they were red like the cactus fruit and they were trying to eat the dish. :lol:

Well off to feed the boys! :wave:

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
I cut up some of the stock too...it contains lots of moisture an they are eating it. :D

BTW...be careful handling the cactus fruits they will leave little cactus needles in your fingers. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Godaxus
Top Bottom