You've Met Grudge, Grief, and Envy...Now Mercy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChellyBeans

Gray-bearded Member
Make sure that you monitor them and check for signs of dominance.

Laying on top of each other etc...

Beardies only come together to mate in the wild. So being roomies is risky business.

Virus

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
I've been paying attention, and out of all of them Envy is the only one beginning to show signs of dominance.

She likes to lay on others periodically, which is inspiring me to work faster on building the terrariums.

good thing is I don't have any classes for the rest of the week.

I am looking into building something like the crossfire
http://www.freewebs.com/crossfireenclosures/

although I would like to make them with two terrariums per piece; a smaller version of:
viewtopic.php?f=75&t=111332&hilit=

edit: actually they are all taking turns laying on each other it seems. Regardless, I still am going to get to work on those vivs.

Virus

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Well now you all know Grudge, Grief, and Envy...time to meet Mercy!

Mercy was picked from Bloodbank Dragons. When we got her last week she was in full shed,but now all but her forehead is revealed.

After some salad and roaches a bit ago, I let her out to play while I'm on the laptop, and look what she thinks of me!

PB270429.jpg

Now she's pancaking on my keyboard, trying to make everything difficult for me.

Virus

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Make sure to notice that smug look right at my face after she did it. :)

Virus

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
I will try and get more on here, but perhaps it will have to be my girlfriend. Today I have to get ready for army stuff, we are deploying soon and training starts.

I do hope I can get a lot up, if anything as a photo album for myself. I do have a video of Mercy trying to swim in the tank. She was pretending she was in the bath tub I suppose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Godaxus
Top Bottom