YouTube Video.....Win a baby Dragon!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sunshinessmile

Hatchling Member
Andromeda: Daughter of Cepheus; chained to cliff for monster to devour; rescued by Perseus.

Ariadne: Daughter of Minos; aided Theseus in slaying Minotaur; deserted by him on island of Naxos and married to Dionysus.

Astarte: Phoenician goddess of love; variously identified with Aphrodite, Selene, and Artemis.

Bellona: Roman goddess of war.

Cassandra: Daughter of Priam; prophetess who was never believed; slain with Agamemnon.

Castalia: In Greek Mythology the most powerful Oracle was the oracle of Delphi.
People would come from all around with question, seeking answers. The
oracle's source of inspiration sprang fourth from a fountain and the fountain
was called Castalia.

Gaea: Goddess of earth; daughter of Chaos; mother of Titans; known also as Ge, Gea, Gaia, etc.

Iris: Goddess of rainbow; messenger of Zeus and Hera.

TO name a few fantastic ones, not interested in the dragon... I just like coming up with names....

crazyseany

Hatchling Member
Sorry didn't have time to watch the video yet.... If she doesn't want a dragon you can use her choices for mine.... Lol

:)

Sean

crazyseany

Hatchling Member
Well the obvious answer is Athena... Then you can be completely tongue tied! Lol

Alot of names to remember!

That's why we call our dogs... Dumb & Dumber!

Sean

fearaffect

Original Poster
crazyseany":8f672 said:
Sorry didn't have time to watch the video yet.... If she doesn't want a dragon you can use her choices for mine.... Lol

:)

Sean
LOL pick the one u like of hers and you'll be entered. I will be choosing next Friday on a vid......basically taking all names and pulling one outa a jar.

I like Athena, that was one of my names I was goin to give Hera

spyder79

Extreme Poster
Algea
Goddess of Sorrow and Grief

Demeter
Goddess of the harvest

Hera
Queen of the gods

Rhea
One of the original titans, wife of cronos, inadvertantly brought about the succession of the Olympians and the fall of the titans

Mistyck

Extreme Poster
Derceto
A fertility goddess.

Krateis
Her name means "Mighty"

Molpadia
A Goddess of Childbirth

Pandrosos
She was worshiped as a Goddess of Agriculture

Physis
The personification of Nature.

Potnia
Potnia is just the Greek word for "mistress" and is put in front of a lot of things, especially if you're talking about Mothers

*****Sophrosyne*****
A Goddess of Temperance and Moderation.

Tyche
Tyche was the Goddess of Fortune

Pretty dragons! Out of all the names I've listed I put asterisks beside the one I really like the most.

fearaffect

Original Poster
Guess I should've put this down....please submit one name only.......if the name comes up twice, then the first person to suggest that name will be entered for that name..........sorry for not putting this down.....

HYPORollo

Juvie Member
how about ECHIDNA (said to be mother of all beast) now how propper is that since she seems to be the bigger one out of the bunch she needs a powerfull name can i have my dragon now thanks ill tell you where to make the address bar too

Kelcifer

Hatchling Member
my spelling sucks but here it goes!
demiter
persephone
atrimis
apolymi
helen
pandora
asteria
selene
pheobe
(this is one of my names for my hypo trans female but its still cool) Soteria
and
satara
i love greek mythology! fantasy too a few names came from the dark hunter series by sherrilyn kenyan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miss_michelle421
Top Bottom