You know you're living with beardies when...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just thought we could start identifying things around the house that indicate a house full of beardies, i.e. You know you're living with beardies when...
while barefoot, you step on a thorn. When you remove it, it's actually a shedded beardie scale!

Crickets sing from all corners WITHIN the house!

Your refrigerator is full of worms and this is a very good thing, not a sign for a serious cleaning job!

I know there are many more ways that show others we are doing things a little bit differently! So, how do you know you're living with beardies?
:blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5:

Twobeardieguy

BD.org Sicko
You know you are living with beardies when you went out of town for turkey day and said in front of everybody I gotta go and check on the babies at home! Then everybody looks at you with this dumb founded look and you say my Dragons! And they just kinda look away thinking you are crazy!!! HUH, just another thing for them to talk about at X-mas, the nut job and his fairy tales! :lol: :wink:

Aznrainbowdime

Sub-Adult Member
gulfbrzdawn":8bcff said:
Aznrainbowdime":8bcff said:
One of your x mas list is a pestmart giftcard....
Hey rainbow! What exactly do you get at a pestmart? :wink: :p

MJ needs new furnitures in her viv lol.. since I just moved her to her bigger tank, I still have her old furnitures from the 10 gallon :oops: .. so umm.. it looks really cheesy lol

With my petsmart giftcard, I am getting

-a month's worth of repti carpet (till I get tiles hehe)
-Wax worms, crickets & cricket food (eventhough they're a bit pricey for the worms, I got worms from a moms and pops petstore and got like 100 waxies for $5 :shock: .. but within 3 days they all turned into beetles)
-new furnitures
-new UVB bulb
-screen top for the 40 gallon hehehehe

and umm... I know im missing something there but I'm sure I'll think of something else lol

gulfbrzdawn

BD.org Addict
LOL... sorry rainbow, my Evil Twin was on here earlier :twisted:
I had nothing to do with that wisecrack about pestmart :roll: :silent:

beardie parents

BD.org Sicko
Aznrainbowdime":44136 said:
oh Jesus. I can't believe I STILL didn't catch that. Ok.. I'm officially embarassed now. I shall walk out and hide under my desk ... :oops:

Don't feel bad, rainbow, I missed also until I read Dawn's response to that. I took a second look then.

ghr15

Sub-Adult Member
beardie parents":68c89 said:
.......When you want a 3rd beardie, even tho you know you can't afford it.

That sounds exactly like me. I want 3 bearded dragons and I have no space for a 3rd beardie. But even if I made room I would just end up wanting 4 and I just would never be satisfied.

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
. . . you have to play computer games in mute mode, because every "ding", "dong", "moo", etc. results in death glares from a beardie who's trying to sleep :roll:

. . . your non-reptile loving mother wonders why you don't have a heat pad for your babies' travel tub, because it's cold outside :lol:

Jasper's Mom

BD.org Addict
... you stumble around the house in the dark in the morning, including getting dressed, eating breakfast, and styling your hair in the dark so as not to wake the lizards. :lol:

ghr15

Sub-Adult Member
Goonie":0d77b said:
. . . you have to play computer games in mute mode, because every "ding", "dong", "moo", etc. results in death glares from a beardie who's trying to sleep :roll:

. . . your non-reptile loving mother wonders why you don't have a heat pad for your babies' travel tub, because it's cold outside :lol:

Ever heard of a little thing called headphones? :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HeathLizard
Top Bottom