You know you're living with beardies when...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just thought we could start identifying things around the house that indicate a house full of beardies, i.e. You know you're living with beardies when...
while barefoot, you step on a thorn. When you remove it, it's actually a shedded beardie scale!

Crickets sing from all corners WITHIN the house!

Your refrigerator is full of worms and this is a very good thing, not a sign for a serious cleaning job!

I know there are many more ways that show others we are doing things a little bit differently! So, how do you know you're living with beardies?
:blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5:

ddma

Juvie Member
i'm not even eating the worm at the bottom of a tequila bottle ! :puke: and the only thing i want in the middle of my lollipops are tootsie rolls and bubble gum ! :)

ghr15

Sub-Adult Member
How about when you are thinking of getting a bearded dragon tattoo. Yes I am meaning a actual tattoo of a bearded dragon. I actually have seen a bearded dragon tattoo. I was in a coffee shop and this guy came in and he had a picture of a bearded dragon tattooed on his shoulder. Of course I saw that and now I want one lol. I know the bearded dragon bug bit me really really hard. :lol: I mean it is not like I will ever get sick of bearded dragons. I even actually have a friend in my will to take my beardies if I ever pass on. Most people do that for kids but not me I did it for beardies.

DragonsInKansas

Sub-Adult Member
ghr15":449f4 said:
How about when you are thinking of getting a bearded dragon tattoo. Yes I am meaning a actual tattoo of a bearded dragon. I actually have seen a bearded dragon tattoo. I was in a coffee shop and this guy came in and he had a picture of a bearded dragon tattooed on his shoulder. Of course I saw that and now I want one lol. I know the bearded dragon bug bit me really really hard. :lol: I mean it is not like I will ever get sick of bearded dragons. I even actually have a friend in my will to take my beardies if I ever pass on. Most people do that for kids but not me I did it for beardies.

Haha, my girlfriend actually IS getting a beardie tattoo, took forever to find the right artist to do it but they finally got started working on a sketch of what they're going to do.

ddma

Juvie Member
that's so funny , or a custom cage , and beardie accessories , hell i'll take a gift certificate to macy's.............not .......how about one to the local reptile store .

How bout when you spend more time and thought in prepairing your dragons meal that you do your own :lol:
When your beardie eats better than you do...
OR
When you are at work, you only THINK about your wife, but MISS your beardie... shhh :wink: I didn't say that.

Aznrainbowdime

Sub-Adult Member
How bout when youre out on happy hr with the co worker and boss (couldnt say no due to the big boss invite).. and the whole night you werent having fun cuz you keep lookign down at your watch and thinking about how misearble and sad your beardie is waiting for you as you're already 3 hours late? Then you rush home and apologize to your beardie 100000 times !
(happened to me today.. i still feel bad)

carmallarm

Hatchling Member
ghr15":d61ca said:
when you are thinking of getting a bearded dragon tattoo.
So I'm not the only one who thinks that would be cool! I thought I was such a geek before... btw, anybody have any nice pics of BD tattoos they want to share?

You know you're living with beardies when:

...you have to squeeze in frozen chicken alongside pinkie mice and frozen roaches, and when you spend more time fixing your Beardie's salad than your own dinner!

...you let your dragon spend more time in the shower than you, and you give them a shower first to make sure they have enough warm water.

...you don't want to move over to cuddle with your boyfriend when you're watching a movie because your BD is asleep on your neck/shoulder and you don't want to wake them up.

Aznrainbowdime

Sub-Adult Member
haha ! I've been thinking bout the tattoo for a while ! i ALREADY have a tat of a dragon.. so a beardie would be awesome !

I knw this really great tatoo artist close by.. so Im gonna bring a picture of my baby MJ and see if he can draw it out as close as the pic !

I actually looked up google on beardie pics... you can look em up too.. pretty cool !! I cant wait !!!!!

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
ghr15":0fcba said:
How about when you are thinking of getting a bearded dragon tattoo.
My oldest son works for his best friend who owns a tattoo shop...
I'm 48 and went this long without a tattoo yet now I want one of
Zak-n-Wheezie. :mrgreen: I'm sure when I do it won't stop there. :shock:

Freeie

Extreme Poster
fresnowitte":cec6a said:
ghr15":cec6a said:
How about when you are thinking of getting a bearded dragon tattoo.
My oldest son works for his best friend who owns a tattoo shop...
I'm 48 and went this long without a tattoo yet now I want one of
Zak-n-Wheezie. :mrgreen: I'm sure when I do it won't stop there. :shock:

That would be awsome!

When you plan a weekend vacation around rivers and camping so you can hunt up stuff for your beardies vivs :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mysticsalten
Top Bottom