You know you're living with beardies when...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just thought we could start identifying things around the house that indicate a house full of beardies, i.e. You know you're living with beardies when...
while barefoot, you step on a thorn. When you remove it, it's actually a shedded beardie scale!

Crickets sing from all corners WITHIN the house!

Your refrigerator is full of worms and this is a very good thing, not a sign for a serious cleaning job!

I know there are many more ways that show others we are doing things a little bit differently! So, how do you know you're living with beardies?
:blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5:

Embee

Gray-bearded Member
Menolly":be4cd said:
...when you realize your mom starts cooing in a high pitched voice saying....ahhh aren't you just the cutest thing...and you realize she isn't talking to you...but the dragon she just stole from your lap...

OMG, I'm that mom. :oops:

gulfbrzdawn

BD.org Addict
....your family is about to sit down for dinner and you say to your son(who is sick), "Please wash your hands honey... I don't want you spreading your "worms" all around the table!" :shock:

No Lie...I said that to him last night and I don't know who was more shocked..him or me.

Menolly

Juvie Member
Embee":5b3e9 said:

:laughhard: :laughhard: :laughhard: .
I showed my mom that. She's excited to know that she isn't alone. :lol:

I'm secretly trying to get her addicted to this site...soon...very soon... :mrgreen:

Embee

Gray-bearded Member
Menolly":1dc5f said:
Embee":1dc5f said:

:laughhard: :laughhard: :laughhard: .
I showed my mom that. She's excited to know that she isn't alone. :lol:

I'm secretly trying to get her addicted to this site...soon...very soon... :mrgreen:

Tell her to look me up, when she gets here! :wink:

laura1231

When you rush to the store if your getting low on greens....but it's OK to wait a few days if the humans are without something......I've gone several days without having milk in my fridge, but always make sure that Rexy has everything he needs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hseith
Top Bottom