You know you're living with beardies when...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just thought we could start identifying things around the house that indicate a house full of beardies, i.e. You know you're living with beardies when...
while barefoot, you step on a thorn. When you remove it, it's actually a shedded beardie scale!

Crickets sing from all corners WITHIN the house!

Your refrigerator is full of worms and this is a very good thing, not a sign for a serious cleaning job!

I know there are many more ways that show others we are doing things a little bit differently! So, how do you know you're living with beardies?
:blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5:

Freeie

Extreme Poster
MissT":7d842 said:
spurlee01":7d842 said:
when... you tell your boyfriend you only love him cuz of his beardie

Haha, I can relate to that one....

YKYLWBW... your boyfriend knows you would rather spend your time fussing over the beardies than with him hehe!

.... you can describe an 18g poop as 'lovely'...

I must of missed this one ..... 18g poop lovely ...... LMAO My reaction to that kind of poo is OMG did you eat a small dog? LOL

MissT

BD.org Addict
Never mind weighing it....

when you spend 15 minutes with gloves and a magnifying glass, dissecting the poop to look for more evidence of worms :puke:

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
MissT":d87dd said:
Never mind weighing it....

when you spend 15 minutes with gloves and a magnifying glass, dissecting the poop to look for more evidence of worms :puke:
You too? :lol:
My hubby and kids think I'm one sick cookie.

....When someone in the house other than you picks up a poop(like that happens very often) and you ask for a description of the urate...and what did it feel like?

....When you have over 100 pic's of poop.... :puke:

MissT

BD.org Addict
fresnowitte":28383 said:
You too?
My hubby and kids think I'm one sick cookie.

Haha, coz our poor Kazi has some sort of tapeworm :( poor little man - and it seems that the tapeworm had parasites of its own which are now in his tummy!! There were suspected tapeworm remnants in his poop yesterday but that one was being sent away for a culture/full fecal so I couldnt mess with it, so naturally, today, I had to fully investigate his poop! hehe! The things we do.....

When your not at home during the day and you ask for a full recount and detailed analysis of todays poopie schedules!!

Freeie

Extreme Poster
I let my daughers bf at the time use Zeros viv (after she passed away) for his Monitor lizard. We had to babysit it for a bit. He decided after 6 months it was to much trouble and no longer wanted her. I found her a good home yesterday. So i have the 40 gal viv and suplys back. Its sitting empty. I joked with my hubby about getting a rescue to fill it. Lets just say he didnt jump for joy LOL

ChellyBeans

Gray-bearded Member
Lol!

My husband does the SAME thing. I keep poking at him to let me get another one and he keeps reminding me that he just likes the one we have. Which means, "Dammit Michelle! I don't want a reptile zoo in my house!"

I know he will let me get another one, but he doesn't want to get in the habit of letting me get my way when it comes to beardies because it WILL be a reptile zoo! :lol:

Freeie

Extreme Poster
ChellyBeans":7086a said:
Lol!

My husband does the SAME thing. I keep poking at him to let me get another one and he keeps reminding me that he just likes the one we have. Which means, "Dammit Michelle! I don't want a reptile zoo in my house!"

I know he will let me get another one, but he doesn't want to get in the habit of letting me get my way when it comes to beardies because it WILL be a reptile zoo! :lol:

Mine says he draws the line at 5 :roll: Don't get me wrong he loves them to death his baby Lexia is a daddys girl.

Re: You know you're living with beardies when...

You chase after them for 10 mins so someone else can have roam time... Gah Bobble and Lexia see me comming and they book it they know they are headed back to their vivs. You would think Lexia with only having 3 working legs would be easy to catch.... think again!

RolandKyramere

Sub-Adult Member
YKYLWBW... you crawl under the couch upside down to find your beardie...

And just one for my own amusement...
You know you're living with beardies in the midwest when...
The only real reason your room is warm is because of the heat off of the terrariums...
Your "beardie burrito" is warmer than anything else in your room...
You consider using your beardie burrito in place of a heat rock :laughing6:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miss_michelle421
Top Bottom