You KNOW you're a beardeddragon.org member when...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like "You know your living with beardies..." there comes a point when you realize just how dedicated you are, first to your beardie compatriot, but also to this site. And it starts with the health and welfare of your own little beardie, :love10: but over time relationships develop, you exchange information, :study: stories, :twisted: :lurk: :lol: :laughhard: photos, :D 8) :bleick: :laughing6: care :book: :wink: :idea: and love :love5: :love5: :love5: :love5: :love5: for the beardies with people from all over the world. You find your heart stops when you hear a dear beardie is ill, one you've never met personally, and you realize you feel this way about various beardies and their families all over the world! So, for Campbell Jane, Zak-n-Wheezie, Tatsu, LG, Fib and the rest of my own sweet babies, and SOOOOOO many others, you know you're a member of BeardedDragon.org when you find that you're carrying thousands of beardies (and Beardie and all the rest of these devoted slaves! :laughing6: ) in your heart!
:love5: :love5: :love5: :love5: :love5: :love5: :love5: :love5: :love5: :love5: :love5: :love5: :love5: :love5: :love5: :love5: :love5: :love5: :love5: :love5: :love5: :love5: :love5: :love5: :love5: :love5: :love5: :love5: :love5: :love5: :love5: :love5: :love5: :love5: :love5: :love5: :love5: :love5: :love5: :love5: :love5: :love5: :love5: :love5: :love5: :love5: :love5: :love5: :love5: :love5:

Thanks, Beardie!

jacqui778

Sub-Adult Member
dna14":38b62 said:

Yesh, you definitely are a member then. :love5: :love5: :love5:

Which means that everyone reading this should also vote for my baby. :laughing6:

DO IT! The pig will not yet win first place! (That sounds like a spy phrase: "The black cat dances in the sink."--psshhht-- "The pig will not yet win first place.")

-- Jacqui

dna14

Sub-Adult Member
Your modem dies at home and you can't wait for your lunch hour at work to post the latest pics of your babies :lol:

beardie1434

Juvie Member
When a storm knocks out your power and you are totally lost and bored because you can't get online to see what is going on with Bogie. ( my power just came back on about 30 minutes ago and straight to the cpu I went)

SuperMom30

Hatchling Member
when you get excited because someone dragon finaly went poo or you can tell the worldd that your dragon just went poo after 3 days of holding out and scaring you to death....Come on what other board can you go to and have a full conversation about Poo :laughhard:

vickson420

BD.org Addict
Retired Moderator
When even your sleeping moments consist of BD.org and you wake in the middle of the night and cant get back to sleep until you log on and see how [insert your name here] beardie has been doing in the 15 minutes since the last time you checked!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nhacaiuytinco1
Top Bottom