You KNOW you're a beardeddragon.org member when...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like "You know your living with beardies..." there comes a point when you realize just how dedicated you are, first to your beardie compatriot, but also to this site. And it starts with the health and welfare of your own little beardie, :love10: but over time relationships develop, you exchange information, :study: stories, :twisted: :lurk: :lol: :laughhard: photos, :D 8) :bleick: :laughing6: care :book: :wink: :idea: and love :love5: :love5: :love5: :love5: :love5: for the beardies with people from all over the world. You find your heart stops when you hear a dear beardie is ill, one you've never met personally, and you realize you feel this way about various beardies and their families all over the world! So, for Campbell Jane, Zak-n-Wheezie, Tatsu, LG, Fib and the rest of my own sweet babies, and SOOOOOO many others, you know you're a member of BeardedDragon.org when you find that you're carrying thousands of beardies (and Beardie and all the rest of these devoted slaves! :laughing6: ) in your heart!
:love5: :love5: :love5: :love5: :love5: :love5: :love5: :love5: :love5: :love5: :love5: :love5: :love5: :love5: :love5: :love5: :love5: :love5: :love5: :love5: :love5: :love5: :love5: :love5: :love5: :love5: :love5: :love5: :love5: :love5: :love5: :love5: :love5: :love5: :love5: :love5: :love5: :love5: :love5: :love5: :love5: :love5: :love5: :love5: :love5: :love5: :love5: :love5: :love5: :love5:

Thanks, Beardie!

cheese

Hatchling Member
when you start yelling at the petsmart and petco peaple to do some research it shows how dedicated you are

beardie1434

Juvie Member
When you drill any petshop owner/sales person on the best products for your beardie, let them say what they think and then correct everything they told you. Or when you can't help but to interject when a total stranger is asking a pet shop person why their new beardie is behaving in such a way and while the sales person is busy thinking you begin to get a history and specific details and advise if you know the answer. I proudly tell everyone that is even interested in beardies or has at least one about BD.org.

Freeie

Extreme Poster
You are always looking for vivs and extra parts to set up a few more vivs incase you get a rescue or two :D

When you go to petshops and when they try and sell you something you dont need and that might not be good for your babys you can explain to them no ty and tell them why and what should be used :D

My family askes about all the beardies i tell them storys about that are sick :( , goofy :? , smelly :puke: , special angel beardies like Z&W and all the rescues :love5: , Gaurd beardies :twisted:.

When im asked *where did you learn all this stuff about bearded dragons?* i proudly say BeardedDragon.org and tell them to check it out.

These are just a few :D

slavetoIzzie

Sub-Adult Member
When your "other half" asks "Why are you upset/angry/happy?" and you say "Because I just read that a friend's dragon is sick/was abused/had a birthday". Then can't understand why they look at you like you've lost all your marbles. You've NEVER MET these people or their dragons, but... we are almost family here!

jacqui778

Sub-Adult Member
slavetoIzzie":a7753 said:
You've NEVER MET these people or their dragons, but... we are almost family here!

Amen!

Now, uh.... what's your name again? :laughing6:

-- Jacqui

Neromom39

Gray-bearded Member
It's the first site you log on to every morning (regardless of what time it is) and the last one you log off of every night (regardless of what time it is).

You holler at your husband to "hurry up and get the camera" because your babies are doing something that you just can't wait to share with everyone else.

lizardgrrl

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Neromom39":7d3a6 said:
It's the first site you log on to every morning (regardless of what time it is) and the last one you log off of every night (regardless of what time it is).
or anytime I pass the computer! :laughing6:

Neromom39

Gray-bearded Member
lizardgrrl":c2b35 said:
or anytime I pass the computer! :laughing6:

If I were more computer savvy, I could figure out how to hook my laptop up to my TV. Then I could have 46" of BD.org.

HMMMM I wonder what my husband would think :angry5:

threecupsofcoffee

Hatchling Member
i'm saying to my brother i was on the beardie website and i'm going to order crash mats and slings and things to go into their vivs oh and they're going to have their names put on the thing.... and my brother is looking at my mum as if to say uh oh how long till the men in white coats Julie

slavetoIzzie

Sub-Adult Member
Well, I've been caught. Was sitting here reading all the posts, when I read about Mayze passing away. The husband came in the room and found me bawling my eyes out. So, I guess he's going to be calling "those nice young men, in their clean white coats, to bring me my very-own hugging jacket" ( quote from an old movie)

LJean

Extreme Poster
When you have a few copies of decent beardie care sheets printed off the site (with bd.org's url listed) and keep them in your purse 'just in case'. :) And when your friend, who doesn't even own a beardie and has never visited the site, will send people this way if someone needs help with a beardie.

Menolly

Juvie Member
when...
you say you read something funny on BD.org that involved something like Zac n Wheeze or LG and you realize that your friends are looking at your like that deer in headlights look...
when you are browsing the threads and realize that you have been through pretty much every single on more then once...
when you get excited about a new Zac n Wheeze or LG pictures or video and think its the cutest thing ever and can't wait to show it to your friends...when you do...your friends response is just a blank face or slightly scared...And you can't figure out why they to don't find either of them the most adorable creature excluding your own...

Elora

Sub-Adult Member
When you are visiting with old friends you havent seen in a while and they ask "so what have you been up to?" you look around for the nearest computer!

slavetoIzzie

Sub-Adult Member
When your co-workers are comparing baby pictures and stories and all of your are about... "Z n W, Sweetie Pie, CJ, Ruben, Miso, Bella, Stacia, Angel, etc. and then you're surprised by their lack of enthusiasm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommatojack
Top Bottom