Yellow Fungus?!? Please Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

PonchoandDaddy

Hatchling Member
I just saw this thread, I am so sorry for missing it. I am SOO Sorry for Yoshi's passing. If you need anything at all please let me know.

Hugs,
Poncho and Blythe

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello Joanne,

I am truly sorry about little Yoshi's passing. He was one special little dragon. He was not alone when he passed on.
You did a phenomenal job with him & don't feel guilty for you did everything for him that you could.
If you need anything at all, just let us know. He will always be there with you.

XOXO,

Tracie

SpikesAgirl

Juvie Member
Joanne,
I have to say I'm just devastated hearing about Yoshi passing away. I have so much more to say but I just can't right now. I will send you a message later when I can compose myself. :cry: You did everything you could for Yoshi and he knew how much you loved him. He brightened up for you everytime you held him. :love5: Love and hugs to you today...

Love,

Sue

PudgysMom

Juvie Member
I am so sorry, Joanne. :(

First, I want to be clear that you have let no one down. You did SO MUCH, a lot more than many would do. So please do not think you let us or Yoshi down. You were incredible.

My heart breaks for you. He's at the Rainbow Bridge now. Don't worry. Pudgy and all the other beardies will show him around.

Thinking of you.

Heather

SpitFyre

Sub-Adult Member
I'm so sorry you lost him.
I'm with Pudgysmom. You did so much, but he was so far gone...

Right about now, he'll be getting the grand tour of the Rainbow Bridge!

It's still so sad... I'm going to find a quiet corner and cry now... :cry:

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
I am so very sorry to hear about Yoshi's passing. He fought a hard battle and you did everything (and more) that you could possibly do for him. The fungus was in just such an advanced stage that the treatment just couldn't clear it all up.

You should be very proud of Yoshi and YOURSELF! He loved you very much or he wouldn't have fought so hard, please remember that.

SpikesAgirl

Juvie Member
Okay, I think I can do this now...
Dear Joanne,
I'm so sad to hear that little Yoshi has passed on. My heart is broken with yours. I cried when I read your post today. I, like so many here, have become attached to that little bugger and I wish it could have been different. He was extremely ill and you tried so hard to save him and make him healthy again. Believe me when I tell you, you were Yoshi's hero. You loved him and cared for him everyday. He brightened up for you when you held him because he knew your hands were gentle and caring and filled with love for him. That was his way of showing you he was feeling happy and loved you too, by brightening up for you.
Please don't ever think you let any of us down or you did anything wrong. It's quite the opposite. Everyone here admires your courage for stepping up to care for Yoshi! You did a wonderful thing. You did everything humanly possible to help him. We all know it wasn't easy. I'm sure you struggled many times with what to do. You did more than most would have done. You are an amazing young lady and I'm proud of you for fighting so hard for him! Yoshi knew love because that's what you gave him everyday, without fail.
I would like to imagine that he's crossed over to a place full of beardie happiness, full of warmth and lots of places to climb so he can bask in the sunshine! Grassy fields to run in and endless superworms for him to crunch on! As much as we wished he could've stayed longer, it was time for him to go and we have no choice but to let him... I know it will take a while but, I hope your your heart will stop hurting soon and you will be able to smile once again when you think about him. Rest easy little Yoshi, you will be missed so much by so many. XOXOXO

speedyfuzzball

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Thank you so much everyone.. I have more on my mind that I'd like to write down but reading through everyone's comments makes me cry so I'm going to try and stay away from this thread until that's calmed down. Thank you all for caring so much about Yoshi and helping me through this. I hope everyone had a happy and safe 4th

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
rainbow-bridge-poem.jpg

rainbow-bridge.jpg

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

Irwinshealth

Sub-Adult Member
My sincere condolences! May Yoshi RIP :cry:
Anyway, I'm sorry I let everyone down.
For you to say this breaks my heart! You should know you have not let anyone down. You did your best and that's what all of us try to do. Yoshi felt loved by you and that is what is most important. May you be left with wonderful memories of your little one.

foolsgold

Hatchling Member
I just found this thread and read it through from the start. I am so sorry for your loss. You did amazing things for your little baby. My prayers are with you for your heart to heal. Remember that you did everything you could for him! A lot of people would have seen him and just given up but you didn't.
Lots of hugs and comfort sent your way.

speedyfuzzball

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Thank you so much everyone,
I do feel a bit better now but I still miss him terribly. It feels so empty not having to spend 2+ hours/day with him in the basement. My favorite part was putting him in the bath and watching him drink. That and him pooping daily always made me excited because those were two of the very few things he did that were considered normal and healthy. I miss putting drops of critical/carnivore care on his nose and watching him lick it off.. he would only do that for around 0.5 mL and then I'd have to switch to force feeding. I miss letting him roam around the basement (shh, don't tell my parents), hovering over him/ready to catch him in case he decided to poke his nose into something dusty. I think he liked exploring. He made me so proud the day he ate 50-60 tiny crickets by himself. I wish he could've kept that up.. maybe he'd still be here. That reminds me.. I still have a tub of phoenix worms in my room I need to get rid of. I miss him so much.. I wish I could have raised him to a 500g+ adult. He didn't even make it to 100. My brother got him at the end of July 2011 so he was probably barely a year old. It's just so unfair. I wish I had interfered more while he was under my brother's care. Instead, I assumed my brother and dad knew what they were doing. I wish he was still here... Rainbow Bridge sounds like a wonderful place.. Thank you diamc for the poem, it's so beautiful it makes me cry every time I read it. Especially at the end when they are reunited. I want to see Yoshi again so badly. Even if it is just for a few minutes. I want to hug, kiss, and thank him for being in my life. And say goodbye until we meet again. I miss him so much. I really didn't mind spending so much time taking care of him every day. I hope he knows that. I only wish I could have done better and helped him heal. This is going to sound stupid but I wished there was a way to transfer some of my "health" to him. I honestly thought I felt better before writing this but now I feel like a mess again. I wish he didn't have to leave so soon.. I miss my baby Yoshi so much

PonchoandDaddy

Hatchling Member
Omg I'm crying like a baby again! The Rainbow Bridge gets me everytime. My son Bubby (my 13 yr old weenie dog) is waiting for me there...*loses it*

speedyfuzzball

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
If I'm this affected by Yoshi, who I've only taken care of for 2 months, I can't imagine how hard it'd be to lose someone after 13 years.. I'm sorry :'(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hseith
Top Bottom