who has a myspace?

Status
Not open for further replies.

beardiebandit

Hatchling Member
i just created a new myspace account for my breeding project and i think every body should add me as a friend! lol!
there is a link in my signature. hit me up and lets be friends! lol! that was super corny!

dolphinsilversea01

Juvie Member
I have one as well, although I don't get on it much anymore now that I found this place :lol: I mainly just go on their when I get emails, comment, etc. My profile is probably very outdated, which I hope to work on sometime soon.

I have thought about making a myspace for this place. I think it would be fun for the members here who do have a myspace, plus it may bring more people in and educate more on the proper way to care for beardies. Let me know what you all think of this idea, especially the moderators, etc. One reason I haven't yet besides time and permission is what to name it... I guess we could just go with beardeddragon.org.

I will send you a friend request later as well when I have a bit more time to venture on myspace.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nhacaiuytinco1
Top Bottom