Where do you get your beardies from?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Siren

Juvie Member
dociledragons":5g20f17k said:
Siren-- So did they give you a full refund? Thanks for the info. I'll be sure not to go there

No. Ultimately we took an exchange for a new snake. He said he would ship it but we actually drove 5 hours to pick it up ourselves. Met the man, he had a buddy with him. Exchanged a few words of our disappointment in his handling of the situation. Got a nice female spider ball python that was healthy and she ended up giving us 2 clutches.

petsmart here hes strong and healthy no health issues also if you don't want a brown one a regular you can get a "fancy" one from them I got my sandfire out of a batch they had if you know what to look for you can score but there is a nice dunner on lllreptiles im really liking they also have good prices.

Max18

Hatchling Member
I got my 1 1/2 year old male at the Chicago reptile house( if you live within driving distance I highly recommend going there for a beardie, I was in last night and they had tons of leatherback in red and orange, what looks to be a whole clutch of baby translucents, a few normals and they actually had a silkie!).

My second dragon I got from rio reptiles and he should be here tomorrow! He is a gorgeous citrus tiger tangerine hypo silkie! I can't tell you how exited I am to get him in my hands(he wasn't expensive for a high color silkie either. I highly recommend checking out their site!)

Max18":3cntn9v7 said:
I got my 1 1/2 year old male at the Chicago reptile house( if you live within driving distance I highly recommend going there for a beardie, I was in last night and they had tons of leatherback in red and orange, what looks to be a whole clutch of baby translucents, a few normals and they actually had a silkie!).

I live not too far from there. That store is actually really amazing. Planning on taking a trip me and my son this weekend to see what they have in stock. He has been kind of asking me when I am going to get a new one so I figure nice early birthday/Christmas present for myself this weekend.

Max18

Hatchling Member
brokenartist":akq8k2wz said:
Max18":akq8k2wz said:

I live not too far from there. That store is actually really amazing. Planning on taking a trip me and my son this weekend to see what they have in stock. He has been kind of asking me when I am going to get a new one so I figure nice early birthday/Christmas present for myself this weekend.

You should get the silkie! :blob5: :blob8:

Max18

Hatchling Member
I know the orange/tangerine silkie is 150
I think translucents were 90
Colored leathers like 80
Normal leathers like 60 -70ish
they had an adult for 90
The only ones I am 100% sure about are the translucents and the silkie

nicbez

I got my beardie shipped from Atomic Lizard Ranch! All her beardies are so beautiful I didn't know which one to pick. But my little Kaesar is perfect.

CaveJohnson

Does ball pythons count? Then I got my first from petsmart, second was a pair of het. pieds from EMS reptiles at repticon.

wmwelch

Okay I have 5, so here goes:

1. Sinclair. - My 1st bearded dragon came from The Atomic Lizard Ranch. (Shipped)
2. Pancakes - Adoptee from beardeddragon.org. (Shipped from VA)
3. Tyger - Purchased through beardeddragon.org member breeder. (Shipped)
4. Tassadar - Adoptee from beardeddragon.org (local pickup)
5. Copper - Purchased at Repticon Atlanta from Carolina Designer Dragons. (I can't recommend them enough, not only does Lynn have beautiful dragons, they are very used to being handled. I go to the Repticon shows 2 or 3 times a year, and have been a customer of CDD's for some time before I purchased this dragon. I have also handled quite a few of her dragons over the last couple of years, and I have been pleasantly surprised at how calm and used to being handled they are.)

Wendy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Critter Guy
Top Bottom