When should I worry?

Status
Not open for further replies.

catUK

Gray-bearded Member
I wouldn't worry just yet, he may be stressed or something. Let him settle for a few days and if you can handle him, give him a warm bath (no deeper than his shoulders) and gently massage his belly. this may help with his bowel movement.

spyderk

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Ok. He's most likely stressed, but we can handle him fine and he's had 2 baths already. I'll try the bath again tomorrow. I'd feel so much better if he left a present in the tank soon!

catUK

Gray-bearded Member
Good luck. It is worrying, i was sick with worry when my beardie didn't poop for a day. I now get excited when he leaves me his 'gift' in the morning lol. Keep me posted on how he's doing

mickeysmomma

Sub-Adult Member
Don't worry! Sometimes it takes days. As a matter of fact, my Louie hasn't pooped in about a week and a half..but she is older and has been brumating on and off.

You can also dab a drop of olive oil or his nose for him to lick off...that usually gets things moving.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
milosmom
Top Bottom