What's a good first timer snake?

Status
Not open for further replies.

herpfreak

Gray-bearded Member
Unique":e36a7 said:
I was going to get the repti-temp rheostat its 14.39 has two plug-ins and has the adjustable knob thing. Probably going to just have the heatpad on it since I have a lighting fixture with a dimmer. And I'm going to order both of those books from petmountain, they will probably have conflicting information though.
A thermostat for that cheap probably wouldn't work.
If you're not using a thermostat for the heat pad, be very careful and monitor it closely. They overheat very easily if not controlled.
Yes, there is a lot of conflicting information; we really don't know anything, it's all guesswork about what has worked for us in the past and what has worked for other people.

Unique

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
K got everything ready for order then o_O. One last question actually should I get aspen or repticarpet for a baby?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miss_michelle421
Top Bottom