What Morph & Pattern Is My Beardie?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Hi there....that would be considered a standard phase [ normal ] cutie pie. :) If you had pics of the parents you could guess whether it will turn out to be very high color, other than that it will e fun to watch him/her grow + change. They can look much different as adults from what they were as a baby.

LadyLeo

Original Poster
AHBD":3mzweva1 said:
Hi there....that would be considered a standard phase [ normal ] cutie pie. :) If you had pics of the parents you could guess whether it will turn out to be very high color, other than that it will e fun to watch him/her grow + change. They can look much different as adults from what they were as a baby.

Thank you, I got him (recently discovered his gender) at Petsmart as a christmas present. He was labeled as "Fancy" which I know only means he looked a little different from the other beardies which most likely means his colors were a little bit brighter as is orange was rather bright compared to the other beardie babies that were available at the pet store. Im just really eager to see his adult appearance and attempt to classify him. I know he is a Het something because he has little black lines in his nails.

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
I think he's going to be a good old regular handsome beardie with great colors. :) And the line through the nails is standard....if there is no line that would mean he's a hypo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JGFill
Top Bottom