Morph/Color/Pattern?

Orchid66

Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Blitz
My family adopted this 6 year old bearded dragon last month. His name is Blitz. He's our first beardie. He was at our local reptile shop for over a year after another reptile shop closed down. We decided to adopt him after seeing him multiple times being held by customers but never taken home (we have a crestie). He's so chill and loves to be with his people. He's helped one of my sons feel more comfortable reading out loud. In the short time we've had him, he's become a part of our family and the boys want to learn everything they can about Blitz, to include his coloring. I was told he was used for breeding by the previous shop. They said he is a leatherback morph and was named Blitz after his pattern/color. I didn't write down exactly what they said, thinking I'd be able to look it up. That is proving more difficult than I anticipated. It doesn't really matter but for the love of science, knowledge and just plain curiosity, our family would love to know. Is he a leatherback? Does his name signify anything to do with his appearance? Any info is greatly appreciated!
IMG_20230301_164554954_HDR.jpg
IMG_20230301_164526229.jpg
IMG_20230301_164520834.jpg
IMG_20230301_164758489_HDR.jpg
IMG_20230105_155251980~2.jpg

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunshineP95
Top Bottom