What kinda BD?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rutro123

He/she is only 6 weeks old!! Anyone have an idea of what type of beardie?
253C2B62-91D8-4A1F-A4BD-B3196B5AE6FD-8688-0000058B2BD2C2D0_zps9d16c087.jpg
A856D157-AC49-4615-B5EB-C7785ADF1286-8688-0000058D2F506B9D_zps1e196b6c.jpg

daner923

Gray-bearded Member
Unless you know the parents, or can tell it is leatherback (he isn't), silkback (he isn't), hypo (nope), or trans (also nope), he is just a normal. However, he does have some really nice oranges, so hopefully those will develop more as he gets older! :)

rutro123

Original Poster
Thank u. We owe it to the info on this site. Only thing we didn't get is the reptisun 10.0 so far. I still have the compact 5.0 that came with the zoo med kit. Ordering the light this week!

daner923

Gray-bearded Member
Once you order the light, turn off the compact. It can be off for up to a week. The less time you have it, the better.

daner923

Gray-bearded Member
If it is warm where you are, you could take him outside for 30 minutes a day to get natural sunlight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rootie
Top Bottom