what does the beard mean???

Status
Not open for further replies.
im not really sure, but my bd is about 3 or 4 months old and she just started to puff out her beard when she is basking, thats the only time that i see her doing it

Lsorrent

Juvie Member
Dante and Randal usually only beard for one of two reasons:

1 - They're scared or angry
Randal hates it when Dante is around him, so he beards up at him. Dante hates being outside, so he'll beard up then.

2 - They're just stretching
I've seen them both do this in the morning (their morning stretches :lol: ) and sometimes in the afternoon, and also when they're trying to shed.

Ethelia

Extreme Poster
HI there,
The odd beard is nothing to worry about, especially if its not black. By the sounds of it your little one has just discovered he can do it so is having a whale of a time with his new trick!

Other than that it can be stretching, dominance, or grumpiness hehe.
My girl puffs her beard at me when she's decided she wants to come out of the bath but I wont let her.

Holly

jfm08

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
lol well whats it mean if it turns black??? Is that bad? its not but what if it does?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nhacaiuytinco1
Top Bottom