What could happen if you smoke cigarettes near your beardies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello there, I wanted to know what can happen if you smoke cigarettes near your beardies. If you do what can happen or the side effects?

Venom508

Juvie Member
I had the same question no ones to sure but passive smoking is bad for people so i would think for beardies too. im also a smoker and when i smoke in the same room as roo i open up the window.

Also if ur worried try putting him in a room where you dont spend large amounts of time like ur bedroom as opposed to the lounge room. Or if ur house has many windows open a window if the room he is in starts to get too smoky.

Basically just use ur brain dont blow smoke in his face or at his tank...

i follow these rules and roo is fine, happy and healthy!!

Venom508

Juvie Member
Sorry forgot to answer the main question!!

i think they could get cancer like any other animal that or a respiratory infection.

slipknot777

Original Poster
i just worry about the smell gets everywhere u no that.i dont blow it in there tank just smoke and have a feeling they can smell it.

Venom508

Juvie Member
or that would work. smoking out side

BUT if its really cold or you dont wanna go outside then yeah

those options or you could quit its bad anyway :)

slipknot777

Original Poster
smoke outside would be smart and i don't care about the cold. We had a bad ice storm and its been pretty cold but i was out there with our puppy buddy and it wasn't that bad. He got out alot and would be a good idea to go outside. Thanks tho

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Critter Guy
Top Bottom