Water

Status
Not open for further replies.
My bearded dragon is almost 8 months and i have yet to she her drink water. Sometimes i dip the bugs in water and hand feed her just so i know she is getting some water. But how the hell do i get her to drink it?

Some beardies just don’t drink from their bowls. And most reptiles can’t sense still water, so that might be a reason

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
Wash her vegies before serving she will get water from them -- also you can drop water on their noses if they are thirsty she will lick it off her nose-- or give her a bath -- 2 or 3 times per week ---
Karrie

kingofnobbys

BD.org Sicko
If your dragon is getting fresh salad and live insects everyday ( two feeds of live each day for a dragon about 8 months old ) it is getting sufficient moisture.

Most bearded dragons wont drink from pools of standing water , you can try setting the spray bottle to a fine misting setting and misting your dragon , if it's thirsty it'll lick the water off the furnature and off it's snout , you can also deposit drops of water on it's snout and it will drink these if it's thirsty.

Hydrogod86

Original Poster
Well, everything mentioned im already doing. Thank you guys for the input. So i guess i wont worry about it. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
J.sobrero
Top Bottom