Was the site down today, or was it my computer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sherri

Sub-Adult Member
I could not access the site all day and if the site was down for maintenence etc. then I won't do a deep check on my puter :D

Thanks,
Sherri

Jpiroden

Hatchling Member
yep it was down, i just didn't know what to do with my self :p I mean had checked my email and it said i had a new private message (i PMed bloodbank to see if my Khomez was a short snout...he was :)) and i was sooo bored, i'm glad i wasn't the only one feeling lost

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hi all. Yes, the site was down for many hours. Alex was out of town but I sent him an email. He wanted me to tell everyone there was a mistake made in a configuration file on his end and that's he's sorry for the inconvenience. Everything should be good now. :p

MissT

BD.org Addict
diamc":2s9rxeug said:
Hi all. Yes, the site was down for many hours. Alex was out of town but I sent him an email. He wanted me to tell everyone there was a mistake made in a configuration file on his end and that's he's sorry for the inconvenience. Everything should be good now. :p

Hooray! I was so glad when I checked the facebook page and saw the message! I was panicking that my computer would never log on to bd.org again! I did, however, spend the day, way too excited that Kazi ate 2 tiny pieces of salad and I had noone to tell :( (hence I am now hijacking this thread to tell anyone who happens to look here lol)

spurlee01

BD.org Addict
We should have gotten a certain inventive poster to track down his number and send him a message about the site :laughhard: . Would have saved a lot of us withdrawal symptoms.

MissT

BD.org Addict
spurlee01":3asarxiv said:
We should have gotten a certain inventive poster to track down his number and send him a message about the site :laughhard: . Would have saved a lot of us withdrawal symptoms.

Haha! Now why didnt I think of that! I could have woken Alex up this morning and told him! :laughhard:

Mistyck

Extreme Poster
spurlee01":sc0i2ypg said:

LOL I wouldn't necessarily call them "inventive" but yeah, I doubt Alex would have appreciated that much.

Guess it was a good thing the board was down. I got a lot of things done today. :lol:

spurlee01

BD.org Addict
Mistyck":26hnlu9d said:
spurlee01":26hnlu9d said:

LOL I wouldn't necessarily call them "inventive" but yeah, I doubt Alex would have appreciated that much.

Guess it was a good thing the board was down. I got a lot of things done today. :lol:

Hey, he didn't get a solution to his problem so he invented a new one. Granted, it didn't work. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miss_michelle421
Top Bottom