Viv pics only thread

Angiecountrygirl

Juvie Member
randyl":a407a said:
appreciate your concern, they have a lot of room to avoid each other, but i will keep an eye on things if it seems to become a problem i will take action then. i do keep the snakes fed to help avoid any potential problem along those lines. as for the male beardy being with the female, right now with it being winter there seems to be no problem, but that may change when winters over. i just started this sight, eventially when i figure out how, i would like to post some pictures for all to see
:shock:

Ya, I wasn't trying to bud in... I just get nervous, lol.
As for posting pictures, you can go to http://www.photobucket.com and open an account. Then you download the pics, and it gives you a few different codes. Copy the IMG code, and post it in the thred, then the picture will come through when you're done posting on this site.

Good Luck! :mrgreen:

acwood04

Hatchling Member
DSC_6588.jpg

BadCon

Sub-Adult Member
With some recent bulb issues, I made a couple changes to my female dragons tank. I also added a new piece of furniture that I just finished making.

What it used to look like

What it currently looks like
IMG_0364.jpg

I added the large platform on the right, and ditched the slate tiles due to fitment issues, I also swapped the Mega Ray to the other side. By having the large raised platform on the right, I can offer her a second, non-uv, basking spot and still keep the lower portions of the cage nice and cool. She also likes being up high, and appreciates the better view. For anyone curious about lighting in a 60 gallon, I use a 100w SB Mega ray (far left), 48" 5000k daylight flourescent (back strip), 5500k daylight coil flourescent (center), and a 60w standard light (far right).

apbgv

Hatchling Member
IMG_1217.jpg

IMG_1215.jpg

Apache's new cage, built by my dad.
Pic in the background is from the movie australia and I tried to follow that up with the rest.

GlueStick

Sub-Adult Member
apbgv":875a9 said:
IMG_1217.jpg

IMG_1215.jpg

Apache's new cage, built by my dad.
Pic in the background is from the movie australia and I tried to follow that up with the rest.

NICE TANK. I am in love with the sliding doors.
I see he is in a pet shop?

Nice Esbilac cans on the bottom shelf XD

I am trying to find a cage for my snake that has sliding doors.... she keeps pushing the sliding lid off of the 40 breeder.

apbgv

Hatchling Member
Apache lives at the vet clinic I work at, His brother Storm was living there but he decided to brumate so I brought him home and took APache to work. Dad is pretty talented, grooves for the doors no need to buy tracks :D

BadCon

Sub-Adult Member
Here is my males enclosure (female dragons home a few posts above).

IMG_0374.jpg

You can't see all the lighting, but he is basking under a Mega Ray, and a 40w flourescent daylight coil bulb along with a softwhite 60w household bulb round out the lighting.

Angiecountrygirl

Juvie Member
BadCon":865c6 said:
Here is my males enclosure (female dragons home a few posts above).

IMG_0374.jpg

You can't see all the lighting, but he is basking under a Mega Ray, and a 40w flourescent daylight coil bulb along with a softwhite 60w household bulb round out the lighting.

Beautiful viv... I love the custom rock ledge!!!

dolcedragon":0ecec said:
I love the background. Big scary fire-breathing beardie!

Thanks, picked it up from allposters.com $14.00 shipped. It's a 36"x24" so I had to cut it to size for my 36"x18" 40 gallon.
Dragon Slayers came from Barnes and Noble $20.00 shipped. I think they are Playmobile?
The tiles are 18x18 but had to cut . Lowes cut them for free and a guy at the tile store was nice enough to donate the tile.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TCRay_AAAa
Top Bottom