Viv pics only thread

here's yig's setup. eventually i'm gonna get or make something bigger but right now he's in a 40 gallon breeder. we just switched from paper towels to linoleum today and i love how it looks :)

yigviv3.jpg

yigviv2.jpg

yigviv1.jpg

Jess

Extreme Poster
Here is Dudley's new 4x2x2 viv!!

DSC00897.jpg

He absolutely loves it. He has had such happy colors since he moved in!

DSC00907.jpg

DSC00875.jpg

DSC00877.jpg

DSC00867.jpg

@Suspiciouschunks: I'm using non-adhesive linoleum too! :D It works really well, but it's a tad slippery.

Jess

Extreme Poster
Thanks!

Yeah, but the slipperyness isn't all bad... Dudley likes to leap down from his basking tile and belly slide across the floor, LOL. :lol:

100_0895.jpg
100_0892.jpg

4'x2'x18" front sliding and top opening terrarium built by Magna Force Cages. The stand and canopy are self bult.

100_0882.jpg

The lighting canopy holds 5 bulbs and has 2 timers. One for day and the other for night. It currently has:

1, 36" Repti Glo 10.0 UVB that is controlled by the day timer

Hot Side:
1, 100 Watt Sun Glo Basking Bulb that can be controlled by a dimmer switch
1, 100 Watt Ceramic Heat Emitter (Night)

Cool Side:
1, 65 Watt Spot Light (Day)
1, empty socket that can be used for additional night heat

100_0887.jpg

Last but not least is Larz. A 3 year old male we believe to be a Citrus German Giant. He is on indoor-outdoor carpeting, Grape Wood basking logs, and a 36" piece of hallow cork that serves as his hot and cool hide. Slate Tile is on the cool side and is where his food dish is. A fake rock wall is in the process of being made to cover the sides and back of his terrarium as well.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lunalane827
Top Bottom