Viv pics only thread

bitzo

New place much larger in planning phase
20ac7d94.jpg
f9ec6bb7.jpg
ee709957.jpg

Bradleyv1714

Hatchling Member
I have read that usually what is done is that people soak the wood in a 10 or 100 parts water to 1 part chlorine and let it soak for 24hrs and then bake it until dry!

hockeymonkey2597

Toothless's Home

IMG_20110307_1307241.jpg

and from right to left:
IMG_20110307_130355.jpg

the top part is mainly where i feed him and there is an undertank heater beneath the lower section
IMG_20110307_130346.jpg

he absolutely loves climbing to the top of the wood structure in the back to get close to the heat and in the sand are a few flatish rocks so its not all sand
IMG_20110307_130340.jpg

a hide/climb fake rock structure i made him

beardie osk

Extreme Poster
ocrage":10v9hk1i said:
made a little area for my guy to hang out in while im on the computer since he hates being in his viv. can't blame him.
img00115201103101358.jpg

That's really cute, they do love to run around, but be careful, my beardie jumped the wall when he was just a little tyke, I couldn't believe it but he did, he's part grasshopper! :wink:

ocrage

Hatchling Member
haha yeah, i had smaller barriers in the middle of my room and that didnt work out well because if he couldnt just jump over it, he figured out a way to get over it. he would literally go and stand right in front of the area he wanted to get around, study it for like 30seconds-1min and then would be over it in a second. so yesterday i noticed we had a bunch of cardboard boxes because my parents re-did their room/the hall way and i thought it would be perfect for walls, and it was. it seems like he likes hanging out in there more then his viv.

beardie osk

Extreme Poster
ocrage":ic3z2nay said:
haha yeah, i had smaller barriers in the middle of my room and that didnt work out well because if he couldnt just jump over it, he figured out a way to get over it. he would literally go and stand right in front of the area he wanted to get around, study it for like 30seconds-1min and then would be over it in a second. so yesterday i noticed we had a bunch of cardboard boxes because my parents re-did their room/the hall way and i thought it would be perfect for walls, and it was. it seems like he likes hanging out in there more then his viv.

That's cute, their smart little buggers aren't they?, But I still say, be careful, when you least expect it....they make the mad dash! :wink:

afman916

Thought I'd post a few pics of Kratos and his cage, now that I have it exactly how I want it. Been tinkering with it for the past three months, finally got his rock structure complete so everything is finished. Hope you guys enjoy the pics!

DSC02064.jpg

DSC02058.jpg

DSC02061.jpg

DSC02060.jpg

DSC02059.jpg

DSC02062.jpg

DSC02063.jpg

jamiedennis

Hatchling Member
afman916":gqgf703m said:
Thought I'd post a few pics of Kratos and his cage, now that I have it exactly how I want it. Been tinkering with it for the past three months, finally got his rock structure complete so everything is finished. Hope you guys enjoy the pics!

DSC02064.jpg

DSC02058.jpg

DSC02061.jpg

DSC02060.jpg

DSC02059.jpg

DSC02062.jpg

DSC02063.jpg

What size Viv is that??? That is an amazing viv you made for your Beardie.

afman916

Thanks! The viv itself is 4'x2'x2', built from 3/4" oak plywood and solid oak trim pieces. Took my dad and I about 4 or 5 weekends. In the end, completely worth it!

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miss_michelle421
Top Bottom