Uromastyx breeders?

Status
Not open for further replies.

xbluex

Juvie Member
I have talked to tons of people who swear by doug dix at deerfernfarms.com and lindsey pike at urotopia.com. I haven't bought from either but everyone says they both have great looking healthy CB uros. The next uro I get I will definatly be going through them.

Blind

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Thanks. Those where the two I was looking at. Doug's site looked kind of outdated though. I think I am going to go with Urotopia. $75 a mali is hard to beat.

xbluex

Juvie Member
Wow only 75? I wonder how much the geryis are..It's been awhile since I looked at that site, I'm going to have to go check it out again!
Just make sure you have your cage and lights set up and running for a few days before you get one so that you can make sure the temps are right when he/she arrives.

Blind

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
I haven't even started building the viv yet. I just finished making a model of it though. Planning on getting the uro this summer.

Blind

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Well either I messed up or it was changed, but the malis are down to $40.... Neither one of the sites has geryis on the lists.

xbluex

Juvie Member
Thats a really good price. Wish I had more room or an extra tank. I know both of them breed the geryis, they are the saharan uros(thats what I have), guess they just don't have any available right now then.

Blind

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Oh, Doug has saharans for $145 each.

I'm getting a mali as soon as I can get this build:

viv.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sage_1207
Top Bottom