Urine color in poop

Jackie...BD!

Beardie name(s)
Jackie
Hello everyone. Have a little concern about the some orange color in part of the urine. Is that normal or could be some symptom.
Thanks.

Attachments

• 20231102_134936.jpg
    20231102_134936.jpg
    255.5 KB · Views: 52
  • 20231009_110229.jpg
    20231009_110229.jpg
    292 KB · Views: 39

J4ckdaw-

Sub-Adult Member
Beardie name(s)
Leo
Hello everyone. Have a little concern about the some orange color in part of the urine. Is that normal or could be some symptom.
Thanks.
That stool looks pretty concerning— what is your UVB fixture are you using and what are your temps? Has your dragon had a fecal done recently? What is your supplementation schedule? That is far from normal.

Does he have anything orange, red or pink in his diet? Do his live feeders? What is his diet? That could also affect the urate like this.

Jackie...BD!

Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Jackie
That stool looks pretty concerning— what is your UVB fixture are you using and what are your temps? Has your dragon had a fecal done recently? What is your supplementation schedule? That is far from normal.

Does he have anything orange, red or pink in his diet? Do his live feeders? What is his diet? That could also affect the urate like this.
Theu uvb is good 12% arcadia inside of the tank and basking around 100f. She's not eating much since she's grown to her full size even she's just 10 month old. To get her eat the greens I add sweet potato that she likes. May be that's giving the color. Also couple times last week I gave bee pollen.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nhacaiuytinco1
Top Bottom