Spot of blood in urine?

JohnW61622

Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
El Jefe
Hello all need all little input here. Today as normal my beardie went potty but I notice a spot of blood in the urine. He/she is acting normal eating good and is almost done with the process of our first she’s at home. Gets 3 baths a weeks also has access to water at all times. There are times I even mist or small droplets on the snout just in case. The image is zoomed in and I separated the two ass the pop looked 100% minus kinda large… I’ve read it’s possible infections or even just a strain.. any insight would help ease the mind..

Attachments

• IMG_1282.jpeg
    IMG_1282.jpeg
    240.8 KB · Views: 102

JohnW61622

Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
El Jefe
Hello all need all little input here. Today as normal my beardie went potty but I notice a spot of blood in the urine. He/she is acting normal eating good and is almost done with the process of our first she’s at home. Gets 3 baths a weeks also has access to water at all times. There are times I even mist or small droplets on the snout just in case. The image is zoomed in and I separated the two ass the pop looked 100% minus kinda large… I’ve read it’s possible infections or even just a strain.. any insight would help ease the minds

@Drache613 @AHBD @Claudiusx

JohnW61622

Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
El Jefe
Just another update went potty twice which is his regular and both were fine yesterday, today we’ve already had our early morning potty and it was omg large but no sign of blood in urate

Last edited:

JohnW61622

Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
El Jefe
I again see where my panic has over taken my knowledge, I’d imagine this is just regular gaping. He had continuously done it off and on today and eventually moved to a cooler spot. I guess my question now would be why all of a sudden? I know this is a normal behavior however I’ve never noticed it until now.

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Zen , Ruby ,Snicker Doodles, Sweet Pea, Sinatra
Yup he is just gaping. If he has just started doing it the temps might have been a little low before, or he might not have staying in the basking long enough to fully get up to temp.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rollerboy
Top Bottom